New Beginnings?

Hold me and never let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get away from me!”


“Yongsun, please. Hear me out”


“There’s nothing I want to hear from you. I never want to see you again. I trusted you, Hyunsik. How could you?”


Solar ran as fast as she could, she ran with all her might, hoping that he didn’t chase after her. She wiped her tears while she reached the end of the road. She felt as if her world crumbled. First, she lost her job because she stood up for herself. Now she’s single again because the love of her life cheated with a skunk that she thought looked nowhere near as hot as she does. Just because she’s younger and richer. ‘What the hell am I doing with my life?’ Solar muffled under her breathe as she plopped down onto a bench. Sitting along Han River alone, amongst all the couples. Feeling lonely and dejected, Solar curled up into a ball, bringing her legs up onto the bench and wailed out loud into her knees. She thought she lost everything and no one was near enough to witness this, though, at that point in time, she couldn’t care less even if there was someone near.


*At the same time*


“How could you screw this up?! You know how much this cost the company?”, Moonbyul screamed while throwing the file at the now timid, small employee who was about to wet his pants. 


“You’re fired. Get the out”.


He ran for the door like he’s running for his life. Moonbyul still pissed, bent over with both hands leaning against the table, paged for her PA. An orange head emerged from the door, cat walking towards her desk. “Get the security to see him out. Make sure he doesn’t take anything that doesn’t belong to him along. “, Moonbyul said, not looking up from the table. 


The PA nodded, putting down a cup of Iced Americano on Moonbyul’s table. “I’ll see to it, Boss. Don’t worry, simmer down.”


“Thank you Hyejin-ah”


Hyejin looked towards Moonbyul who is now looking at her, she winked and exited. Hyejin is Moonbyul’s most reliable worker. They have been tight since high school due to past incident even though Hyejin is a year younger, and Moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter