We meet again

Forbidden Love

“Thats it for today presentation and i hope you take some consideration in our suggestion” Luhan end his presentation infront of the VIP and all of them clap and left the room. Luhan let out a deep breathe and sit down at the chair. “You did great hyungnim” Luhan cousin kibum give him a thumbs up. Luhan smile and both of them stand up quickly and greet when their grandfather walk in. Kibum quickly go out of the room and the lecture about luhan lateness start. “I hope you wont repeat it again and if you do, im going to punish you do you understand that?” Luhan nodded and both of them go to their respective room. Luhan search for his phone in his bag and found the hankerchief “i need to give this back but how am i supposed to know where she work or even live” luhan thought to himself when suddenly both of his cousin kibum and jaebum ask him to go lunch with them. 

 

“Thank you come again” hyomin said to the customer. She look at the clock and its time for lunch. She pack her things and closed the shop for awhile to get a lunch. As she’s walking, she bump into a guy and they fell. “Oh im so sorry” both of them speak simultaneously. “Its you” hyomin speaks. Luhan smile and offered his hand to hyomin to help her get up. “Yup its me well hello”  luhan laughed an continue “are we gonna always bump on each other?” Hyomin smile and offered her hand. “I’ve never introduce myself properly this morning, im hyomin” luhan smiled and introduced himself. Suddenly his cousin started to interfere “hyungnim quick im hungry” luhan look at them and give signal “oh ya lets go jaebum i need to get something first at the department store” kibum pull jaebum away “but...” he was cut out and both of them gone. Both of them stand there quietly and luhan break the silence “where are you going?” Hyomin look at him and point to the bakery shop “buying lunch for myself” luhan gesture his hand to let hyomin walk first and they both go to the bakery shop and buy the bread. “5000won please” the cashier say. Luhan quickly take out his wallet  swipe his card and take the plastic and went out. Hyomin was unable to say anything due to how fast things happen went out too. They both walk till the front of hyomin shop. “You work here?” Luhan asked. Hyomin nodded and went in the shop. “So you are the boss?” Hyomin nodded and keep quiet. After a few moment of silence, hyomin speaks “ the bread i will pay you back” luhan smile and hold her hand “ my treat since i bump into you two times today” hyomin face started to heat up and a customer walk in. Luhan waited till hyomin handle her customer. “My mom really likes flower, so i guess im gonna introduce her to this shop” Luhan look at hyomin and smile. “Can i have your number?” Luhan speaks and hyomin was shocked. “For what do you want my number” hyomin asked. “To flirt with you” luhan with a mischievious smile and hyomin heart started to race. “So it easier for me to contact you about flowers” there a little dissapointed look on hyomin face but she still write down her number. “Thank you love see you soon” Luhan whisper at hyomin ears and leave the shop. Hyomin let out a breathe and smile. “He is ok” she thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Another long chapter here so i hope you guys

enjoy it. Dont forget to subscribe 

Peace Out Yo \m/