I want to know more about you

Forbidden Love

Everyone in the office is preparing to go home to get ready for Luhan birthday party. “Hyungnim come lets go home! Its ur birthday!” Eun-ho his youngest Cousin excitedly asking him. Luhan gesture his hand for 5 more minutes and ask eunho to go home first. After finishing his work, luhan pack his things and look at the window. He saw that hyomin store is still open and smile. He quickly went home.

Few hours later, everyone is gathering in the ballroom and welcoming the birthday boy who just walked in. Everyone congratulate him and all. He thanked them for coming and everyone is enjoying the party. Luhan who is looking at the entrance hoping that the person he wanted to present will come soon. “Well well lets invite the birthday boy onstage and hear a few things from him” the dj usher him to the stage. Luhan start his speech and thankfulness that everyone is willing to come and spend the night for his birthday. Time passess and everyone went home after the party end. He bids his goodbye to all his cousins and relatives then went back home. Luhan reach home and when to his room and lay down at his bed. He is sad and at the same time worried as to why hyomin is not there attending his party. He reach out his phone and call hyomin. He called a few times and when he’s about to hang up, hyomin pick up. “Hey are you ok? I’ve been worried if anything happens to you” luhan speaks but to his surprise, he heard hyomin is sobbing. He jolt up from his bed and asked hyomin if everything is ok. Hyomin told him everything and luhan quickly ran to his car and rushes to hyomin place.

 

In the meantime, a faint voice called out for hyomin, “hyomin ah” hyomin who is in the kitchen quickly ran to the room and attend to her mom. She saw a blood come out of her mom mouth and quickly wipe it. “You wait for awhile ok? Im cooking some porridge for you” hyomin smile and left the room. A few minutes later she heard a doorbell and went to open the door. She saw luhan and invite him inside. Luhan who was worried ask hyomin what happen and hyomin told him that she’s about to went to the party when she receive a call from her mom colleague that her mom fainted so she has to rush to her mom. “Hyomin ah who is that” her mom call her. She quickly goes to the room and luhan follow her from behind. “Its just a friend mom” hyomin sit by the bed. Luhan bow to the lady and introduce himself “im luhan hyomin friend” he smiled and sit by the bed too. Hyomin stand up and look at luhan “take care of my mom for awhile im going to serve the porridge” luhan nodded and ensure hyomin he will look after her. Luhan then take the wet towel and put at mrs Park forehead. “What a nice and polite man you are” mrs Park look at luhan. He smile “its nothing” mrs park then hold his hand “hyomin is a nice girl, she would do anything for her family and i dont know what i’ve done good in the past to have such a nice daughter like her” luhan smile and nodded. Mrs Park talks about their family and luhan listen. Suddenly hyomin walk to the room with a tray and sit next to her mom. Luhan then gently bring mrs park to a sitting position while putting pillow at her back to support her. After feeding her mom, she help her take the medicine and soon mrs park fell asleep. Luhan follow hyomin out and she asked him to sit at the dining table as she prepare something to fill his stomach. Luhan look around the house and notice the family potrait at the side of the dining table. He smile at how happy and pretty her genes was. A few minutes later, hyomin come with a hot tea and some biscuits and sit infront of luhan. “Sorry for troubling you luhan” hyomin look at her hand as she felt sorry. Luhan then hold hyomin hand and look at her and smile “come look at me, whenever or whatever help you need, i’ll always be here for you.” Hyomin show a grateful smile and both of them became quiet again. “So your dad hasnt come home from work yet? Its getting late though” luhan break the silence. Hyomin eyes become watery and luhan panic “hey what happen” luhan hold hyomin hand. Hyomin took a deep breath “my dad passed away few years ago from leukemia” luhan startled and begin to apologise for asking the question. Hyomin said its ok and asked luhan to went back home since its getting pretty late. Both of them walk to the door and then luhan turn and hug hyomin tightly. “Called me if anything happen” hyomin who startled at the sudden action soft hug him back and nodded. Luhan show his pinky promise to make hyomin promised him and hyomin did. “I want to know you more deeper and closer” luhan said and hyomin look at him. “Goodnite love” luhan and hyomin waved their goodbye. 

 

Luhan reached home and took a bath and after that lay down at his bed “take a really good care of hyomin when im gone ok? Coz she has no one else and i know you are a good man” luhan remembered what mrs park told him and slowly he went to sleep. Hyomin on the other hand cleaned up the kitchen and take a quick bathe and went beside her mom and lay down “why does it feels somewhat good and comfortable when he is around” hyomin thought to herself and soon fell asleep. 

 

 

Yo my lovelies reader! Heres an 

update and a pretty long

Update to make up the waitingDays you’ve been waiting... 

 

Hope you guys like it

 

Peace out Yo \m/