Breakfast with me?

Forbidden Love

Hyomin woke up in the middle of the night to grab some water as she feel thirsty. She then sit at the dining table and look at her family picture. Tears roll down her eyes as she recall her dad last breathe at the hospital. There’s alot of feelings she felt. Regret, sadness and aggrieved. Regret that she didnt spend time with her dad, sad as she hasnt fufil her promised to buy a better restaurant for her dad and aggrieved that her father wont be the one who will walk her down the aisle. After that, she quickly rubbed her eyes and went to her room. “Ah its luhan birthday, should message him happy birthday” hyomin then send the message and went to sleep. 

 

Next morning luhan woke up and check his phone. He smiled and reply her text “thank you love” then he charge his phone and went to bathe. After few minutes, he get ready and choose an all black suit to work. He went down and greeted his parents “Happy birthday son” his mom kiss him on the forehead and luhan thanked his mom. He then catch a small box his dad threw at home. His confuse while his dad smile “happy birthday my son” luhan then open and saw an audi key he quickly get up and run outside the house to see an audi R8 Spyder Yellow color outside the garage. He grin from ear to ear and test the car engine. His father walk out and luhan shows a thumbs up. 

 

Luhan reached his office carpark and decided to go to the bakery shop since its still early and he hasnt had any breakfast since he was too excited about the new car. While his was choosing his bread, he look out the window and saw hyomin who just open her store and decided to buy her breakfast too. He knocked the front door and come in. He put the bread in the cashier and hyomin has this question look on her face. “Im sure you hasnt had your breakfast so breakfast with me?” he smile and take the bread out. Hyomin thanks him and both of them eat their breakfast. “Its ur birthday today im the one who supposed to treat you” hyomin look at luhan. Luhan just laughed it out and look around the store “how about you choose for me some flowers for my birthday?” Hyomin smile and quickly choose beautiful flower for luhan. After a few minutes, hyomin give the flowers to luhan. “Happy birthday Luhan” hyomin flashes her most beautiful smile and that make luhan melts and lost in his world. Luhan quickly regain he posture. “Thank you love” he wink and take the flower. He look at his watch “guess i got to get going or else my grandfather will not be happy” luhan smile and waved at hyomin. Hyomin smile and waved back. Luhan walk out and then come in again. “By the way love, dont forget to come to my birthday party ill be waiting” he wink and walk out. Hyomin smiled and thank god for the happiest morning she had today. 

 

 

Hey lovelies sorry for not updating. Busy working and life

Hope you like this chapter. 

Peace Out Yo \m/