You are mine

Forbidden Love

Hyomin was shocked by the sudden proposal and her eye begin to be watery. She nodded and took the flower. Luhan stands up and hug her tightly. “I promise you that i’ll take a good care of you and cherish you, be by your side no matter what” luhan kiss hyomin lips and send her back home. 

 

Hyomin reached home and clean herself up and went to her room. She couldn’t believe that she’s the girlfriend of the most richest man in the country. She’s delighted to be with  him and at the same the same time worried about their future. In the meantime, luhan was feeling happy about the situation and he was excited to think on how to make hyomin the happiest girl. 

 

The next day, at the office, luhan grandfather called him to the meeting room and luhan went. All of his cousin is there with him in the meeting room.  He wanted all of them to gather for dinner at his mansion as he wanted to talk about something important. All of them feel restless as to what their grandfather wanted to talk about. 

 

After work, hyomin waited for luhan at his office lobby. As she was playing with her phone, suddenly someone close her eyes tightly. “What are you doing here?” The voice speaks. Hyomin tremble n try to fight back and to her surprise, he saw luhan and release the headlock. “You could broke ur neck omg!” Hyomin whine and hug luhan. “Hahaha im angry though but knowing you could defence yourself im happy and forgive you” luhan say as he kiss hyomin. Hyomin ask luhan to come to her house to have dinner and luhan agree. He then offer to piggy back her and hyomin climb behind him. 

 

When they reach hyomin home, hyomin ask luhan to wait for awhile as she went to bathe. After bathing, hyomin come out using only her night dress and luhan cant take his eyes of her. “Come to the kitchen and tell me what you want to eat” hyomin says as she walk to the kitchen. She notice that luhan was just staring at her “are you gonna come here or staying there?” Hyomin smirk. Luhan quickly get up and goes to the kitchen. He tells hyomin that he wanted to eat kimchi fried rice and hyomin prepared it. While hyomin preparing the dinner, luhan hug her from the back and kiss her neck. Hyomin smile “stop it or the food will be ruin” hyomin says. Luhan smile “food will be ruin or the one cooking will be ruin?” He smile cheekily and hyomin ask him to sit at the dining table. 

 

After done with dinner, both of them sit at the room and watch movie at hyomin laptop for few hours. After watching the movie, luhan put the laptop at the desk and he saw hyomin childhood pictures. “You’re so cute baby” luhan show hyomin the picture. Hyomin jolt up from the bed and try to take the picture from him. Luhan held it high so hyomin cant reach it. “Why cant i look at it you’re cute in the picture wearing a sausage outfit” luhan say playfully. Hyomin then suddenly use her acting skills and cry. Luhan startled and give hyomin the picture. “Gotcha!” Hyomin shout and laugh. Luhan went blank and look at hyomin “i thought you cry for real!” He then tackle hyomin and tickle her. He was on top of her so he gains more power. Suddenly their eyes meet and they started to kiss. “You’re mine” luhan whispers. The kiss then went to something more.

 

 

Here’s another update! Hope 

You like it and yeah hahahahhaha

I leave it to your imagination 

Mwahahahhh

Peace Out Yo! \m/