You are beautiful

Forbidden Love

Luhan went back to his office and sit at his table. He look at his phone, a picture that he took secretly while hyomin handling her customer. “Sucha beauty” he smile and straight away message her. 

Luhan: Hi! Remeber me? 

Hyomin: Im sorry who is this? 

Luhan: Luhan the handsome man you just give ur number just now. 

Hyomin chuckled and when she’s about to reply, a customer walk in. She was very busy that customer keep coming in and out. Finally, after she done with the last customer, she put the closed sign at the door and sit at the counter. “What a tiring day” she sigh and pack and clean the store. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. It was luhan. He wave and gesture whether he can come inside. Hyomin show an OK sign and luhan come in. “Do you always close shop this late?” Luhan asked hyomin while he help a lil bit. “Sometimes if there not alot of customer” Luhan nodded “do you always go home late from ur office?” Luhan chuckled. “Nope but because i saw a pretty lady is still working i waited but its pretty late so i come down to help the lady” luhan smile childishly. Hyomin shyly walk towards luhan and look at him closely “you think im pretty” Luhan with a red face nodded but retaliate and move closer to hyomin “ the most beautiful human i’ve ever seen” hyomin panic and step back and adjust her posture back. Luhan laughed and looking at luhan hyomin giggled too. Finally they finish cleaning and luhan send hyomin back home. They talk about each other hobby and background and more. They become close today. “So here it is my home and thank you for walking me home and the treat just now” hyomin stop infront of her house. Luhan smile and rub his neck. “Erm here an invitation for my birthday tomorrow” Luhan take out a card “i know you will be busy but if you can make it, it would be the happiest birthday i ever had” hyomin took the card and smile. “I will try my very best to come alright” hyomin wink and wave goodbye. Luhan heart skip and wave goodbye to her too. Luhan then call his chauffer to pick him up. After an hour, luhan lay down at his bed and keep thinking of their conversation. “Why would she think like that? I dont really care though whether she not rich or what” Luhan lay down until he falls asleep. 

 

 

3rd chapter is out. Enjoy reading lovelies

Peace Out Yo \m/