Hello

Forbidden Love

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

Luhan stop the alarm clock and sit at the bed while still in a sleepy mode. He then look at his phone and there 15 missed call from his grandfather. "holy im dead!". He quickly go to the bathroom and bathe. 10 min after he's done, he rushed to the kitchen and drink the coffee. "Running late again?" his mom ask. He nodded and left the house. "if you keep being like this, your grandfather might fired you!" Luhan dad scold him. He get in his car and turn on the engine "what the? seriously now?" he slam the wheel and get out. He run and hit a girl and both of them fell down. "im so so sorry" luhan say to the girl. When he wanted to help the lady up he stop and stare at the girl. "are u gonna help me up or just stare me like a ert?" the girl say. Luhan help her up and pick up his things. "hi my name im luhan" he offered his hand and smile. "im hyomin" she say and continue to pack her things. Luhan apologize again and his phone ring. "where the hell are you! we have an important meeting and you're late?" Luhan look at his watch "Im sorry grandfather, my car broke down n now im waiting for the bus." his grandfather who is very particular about punctuality is very angry "dont grandfather me, i dont care how but you must reach here before 10am you got it?" and he hung up the phone. "wth? how am i suppose to reach there in 15 min?" he sigh and turn around but to find that the girl is gone. "ok thats rude." he look at the ground and found the girl hankerchief. he pick up and keep it.


"Hyomin ah" the ahjumma call her and she came to the counter. "ah ahjumma buying flowers again?" the ahjumma smile and they talk for awhile. "see you tomorrow hyomin and i'll find you a boyfriend soon ok?" hyomin just laughed it out and continuing her work. She went to her bag and searched for her hankerchief. "where is it? i remember putting in my bag before going out." she keep on searching then she remember about what happen in the morning. she sigh "must have i forgot to take when i bumped to that guy" she then sit and sigh. She forgot his name and should have talk to him before she walked of just now. She smile while remembering his face. "what a cute guy he is" while she was arranging the flowers, a rich looking lady walk in the shop. "welcome to Fragrance Love Florist how may i help you?" she greeted the customer. The lady smile "im looking for a pretty flower to go well for a birthday gift for my son." hyomin smile and pick up a flower bouquet and show the lady. " wow what a nice bouquet of flower and its my son favourite color too i will take it" the lady look happy and the y went to the counter. "do you have a business card so if anything i can contact you?" the lady ask. Hyomin smile and shake her head. "nevermind give me your phone number and i will call you when i need more flowers" hyomin then write on a piece of paper and give to the lady. The lady then give her her business card. "keep it, Mrs Wang. call me Mrs Wang" then the lady exit the shop.

 

Sorry for the long chapter. I will Try to update everyday.

well reality needs to work hahahah to be rich :P

Peace Out Yo \m/