I'm A Mess (inside & out)

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I’m A Mess (inside & out)

Characters: Oh Sehun & Oh Soojung

Prompt: “If you really care about somebody, you’ll do whatever it takes for them to be happy even if you’ll end up being left behind.”

 

    “We broke up.”

     The minute those words passed through her ears, she felt undeniably in joy and felt her heart jumping in delight as well. Krystal paused from her laptop to look up where Sehun was— lying on her couch with his forearm draped over his forehead as he stares up her white ceiling. She may have not seen his face but she could prettily guess how upset he must have been. After all, she was the steadiest girlfriend he ever had.

     “What happened?” Krystal hates how her voice sounds as if she was actually happy that they broke up.

     Sehun turned— and she could clearly see the pain reflecting on his beautiful brown eyes: it doesn’t sparkle as it was before, it doesn’t have those mischievous glint she likes. He exhaled a long sigh, “I’m getting tired of the arguments. It’s like we built our relationship to argue one another and everything we choose and say would either cause another clash of opinions.” Sehun run his hand over his hair, “I love her. Sure, I do. But sometimes, moments like these makes it hard for me to hold on.”

 

 

     Krystal was like very bright light that unable Jessica to keep her full focus on the novel she’s currently reviewing. Her little noise distracts her and she cannot help but to feel worried for her; her little sister had that page on for quite a long time and she doesn’t understand why she keeps on sighing. Unluckily for her, her older sister is the only one who could decipher whether she’s wearing a mask or she’s just being real. It was like a curse for the latter to show her real self in fear that she won’t be understood— which is just plain bull (who cares what people think or say about her)

     “You’re getting on my nerves, Soojung! What’s your problem?” Her sister grumbled, shutting her novel loudly to get her attention. She frowned, when Krystal just stared at her in daze before releasing another sigh, leaning against the back of the couch she’s sitting at while bringing her feet close to her. “I’m your sister, Soojung, you can tell me anything.” She smiles to encourage her.

     “I’m fine.” She dismissed, fiddling with her fingers and working on not meeting her eyes. “I’m okay, Jessica.”

     “But it’s obvious you’re not okay and very distracted.” Jessica arched an eyebrow. Her words were the complete opposite of what she’s acting right now. “Did something between you and Sehun? You haven’t been your real self after he went here. Did you confess?”

     Krystal abruptly sat up straight like a commander suddenly ordered her to, which gives Jessica a green light that she had hit something. Intrigued, Jessica sits closer to her sister, closing the book she’s supposed to be reading. Krystal turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter