Kitchen Break

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Kitchen Break

Character: Oh Sehun & Jung Soojung

Prompt: “And when you find something hard to say goodbye to, don’t let go. Don’t go looking for something better.”

 

 

     “Wake up, Sehunshine! We have a lot of things to do today so chop chop, get your up and ready yourself!” Krystal exclaimed as she pushed his curtains to the side to let the rays of bright sunshine into his dull room. Sehun groaned, pulling the covers up to his head to hid himself from the brightness; it was fascinating to know that his girlfriend was widely awake as if she wasn’t heavily emotional last night because of her Drag series.

     Krystal rolled her eyes and jumped on him, making the latter mutter incoherent words she sure knows was complaints on how energetic and annoying she can get. “We seriously need to work on your household, bro. First, you don’t have anything in your kitchen and second of goddamn all, your house is a total mess! What will you do if you have a sudden visitor?”

     “No one is allowed to get here unless invited. And we can always go out rather than stay here!”

     “And you call that an excuse, Mr. Chairman?” Krystal gasped.

     “Come on! It’s Sunday, sweetie. Can’t we just chill? I’m feeling sickly and tired.” Sehun peeked on his covers, batting his eyelashes in false attempts to be cute— he sure knows he already had her when her lips curved into a dashing smile at him, in which he knows was one of the reasons he fell for her.

     Krystal bent low and kissed his chin, “Save it. I’m not falling for your cutie patootie acts.”

     Before she could pull back, Sehun s his other hand around her neck, pulled her down to properly kiss her. He could feel her smiling in between their kisses and he cannot deny those ticklish butterflies around his stomach as if he had his first kiss again.

     “I really need to get those maids.“ Sehun spoke as he pulled away from her. Yet, all he ever received was a playful arched eyebrow— yeah right— from her knowing all too well that it was just something he would say that he will probably forget later on. “I’ve said it already, huh?”

     “Quite a lot, actually.” Krystal giggled, her chest vibrating against his before she rose up from his bed; she raked her hand over her hair while staring intently at him— as if she was trying to tell him something she wanted him to realize. “I wouldn’t mind taking another shower, though.” She bit her lower lip and sure is enough for him to sprint inside his bathroom.

 

 

     If there’s one thing that Sehun hated was being in a crowded space that obviously violates his peaceful and personal space: there are times other people would bump into him or brush their skin against him. He has the absolute power and privilege to have this entire mall closed— being one of the most sought after richest businessmen— for the meantime just after they were there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter