Missed

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Missed

Characters: Oh Sehun & Jung Soojung

Prompt: “It’ll be very difficult to force people to do things they don’t really want to do. Same with love, it’ll be very difficult for people to force themselves to love someone whom they don’t.”

 

Author's note: There may be a little resemblance with the latest chapter of Wildest Dreams. This was supposed to be posted before WD but I realized that this scene suits Sehun and how the story goes. I was inspired by this due to our crazy Christmas party! I know someone who was so calm like a cat when sober but became a wild lion when heavily intoxicated. It was like he shifted to another persona and everyone was so shocked about it. We didn't really expect that he has that side of him! Just then, I realized... lot of people really get the courage they lack of, with the use of alcohol.

 

 

     In the midst of the cold night, two people were stumbling down the empty park finding on their own silly ways how to settle down for a seat. Breaths puffed as they heaved the coldness of the breeze yet, despite the negative degree, they both found warmth with each other.

     “Come on, Sooj. Just a little more step.” He gently assisted her on the wooden beach and let her lean against the backrest so she could rest her spinning world— her head was bobbing up and down, trying to get herself sober but failed to; once she’s settled down, he took his time to gather their things back again.

     “I swear I don’t know what to do with your drunken escapades, Sooj.” He murmured as he brushed her fringe to the side and curled it behind her ears, a gentle yet intimate act he would always do for her. Her cheeks were shaded in crimson from her drunkenness. “What would you do if I weren’t in the same area as you? How will you get home?”

     She hissed, annoyed as the coldness of his palm hits her skin, “I’m not drunk and you’re ing cold!” She swatted his hand from her cheek and gave him a menacing glare yet it came off as cute. “I’m not drun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter