You're More Than Enough

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: You’re More Than Enough

Characters: Oh Sehun & Jung Soojung

Prompt: “There comes a time that we just don’t want to settle with fantastic, with amazing, with fabulous that could describe our situation because often times, okay is enough. Okay doesn’t need anything else.”

 

     “What do you think is the best thing to do right after dismissal? I don’t want to go home yet.” He heard his seatmate says while their eyes were directed from their professor who was writing on the board. She leaned sideways just enough for their shoulders to touch, “it’ll be such a waste to go home early, Hun. Let’s go clubbing tonight!” She eagerly suggested.

     “I’ll pass.” He murmured back, giving off the vibe of certainly not in the mood for anything that would mean to spend his money recklessly for unnecessary stuff. “Besides, it’s only Monday. I don’t want to start my week looking ty with massive hangover.”

     He could see from his peripheral vision how her hair whipped from her abrupt turn as reaction to his refusal. He could hear her snort out of disbelief, “Just say it to my face that you don’t want me around you and that I’m a pain in the as your friend. You always reject me and often times you ignore me. You promised me that you’ll treat me for dinner last week!”

     Sehun cocked an eyebrow, reasoning back. “I specifically just asked you what you wanted for dinner but it doesn’t mean that I’ll treat you. And besides, I’m not obligated to be with you all the time.”

     She waved her hand dismissively, crossing it over her chest before slouching down on her seat with a grumpy expression plastered on her face. That hurts. “Of course.” She said, resigned.

     “Stop being jealous. You know what my priorities are.” Sehun murmured; he glanced at his gold watch, retracing how many minutes should he stay in the room and how short could he travel back to his destination. If this subject wasn’t needed for his course, he would immediately drop this like a bullet train and rather spend his free time to do something worth his time. A few minutes later, the dismissal bell rung and Sehun immediately slipped his notebook and pen inside his bag before slinging it over his shoulders, joining the bee line outside his room as if he doesn’t want to stay in the same room as them any minute.

     “Huh? Where’s Sehun?” One classmate baffled, looking everywhere to find sight of him. “I was about to borrow his notes.”

     “Haven’t you heard of the memo? Right after class, he would run like wind to join his girlfriend.”

 

 

     Soojung straightened her back, craning her neck to the side to somehow slap some sense on her stiff muscles. She released a soft groan as she tried to stretch her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter