Cuddle With Me Until Your Limbs Get Numb

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “HI BABY!”

     “What’s wrong with you?!” Sehun whined, picking up the mess he created in their living room. It was his night out after an exhausting day at work and he thinks it’s best to be accompanied by cheesy popcorn and a nightlong marathon of documentaries. “I just cleaned the living room, you lazy woman!”

     Krystal laughed out loud as she watches Sehun crouched down on their carpet to pick up the pieces of popcorn on the ground that he accidentally tossed from the surprise appearance of his girlfriend. With the way how his eyes and mouth widens and elicit a very thin squeak and how he would jump literally high always makes her beyond ecstatic because of how adorable he looks.

     “Got three days break! I’m sleeping over!” Krystal exclaims.

     It was that time of the day when his crazy girlfriend planned to have a surprise visit for a sleepover— As a Journalist, Krystal can’t help but to spend a little to no time with her equally busy boyfriend especially when she’s abroad to work on a special report. Despite the long distance and hectic schedule they both have, the sparks between them doesn’t die down and continuously ignites and memories still remain magical. Maybe it wasn’t just enough that people just love each other, it is also needed that they both love and enjoy their own world.

     Krystal giggles, totally showing Sehun about her amusement. He glared at her in return, gently pushing her away from his seat before slumping back on his couch. “You really know how to push my buttons.” He muttered.

     “Years of being together and you’re still not used to it! Maybe I should ask around if they needed an extra actor in a film, for sure you’ll get the role!” Krystal jokes.

     “It’s not funny, Soojung.” Sehun snarled, turning the volume higher to veil the annoying laughter his girlfriend has. “I don’t know why you always enjoy my misery. Sometimes, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter