Boyfriend To The Rescue!

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Boyfriend To The Rescue!

Characters: Oh Sehun & Jung Soojung

Prompt:  “You need someone who goes out of their way to let you know how he wanted you in his life.”

 

 

     Sehun fluffed his pillow before he settled down on his comfortable bed accompanied by his laptop and boxes of peppero. He felt everything around him succumbs him into a deep comfort as he let the blankets swarm him with warmth; This was his most awaited rest he had been looking forward to from a couple of weeks of trying his hardest to keep his together— as an Architecture student, he was usually deprived of his own lone time as he complies with his requirements, believing that as one fraction of his curriculum ever slips and the whole system collapses.

     A solemn moment later and a short buzz on his phone disrupted the silence of his comfort. He reached under the pillow to look what the notification had been and he needed to squint his eyes from the bright screen. He’s a man of calendar and he usually takes note of schedules just in case anything happens and it slips his mind. It also helps him get organized and proactive as he know that there are priorities that needed his attention.

     His mouth formed a little O as he acknowledged the notification and immediately tossed his blankets away, same as the thoughts of rest as one person clouded his mind.

     “Are you around the area?” Sehun asks his friend on the other line, “Great! Can you give me a ride to the University today? 10 minutes tops!”

 

 

     Krystal paused on her lecture notes as she felt a sudden pang of pain on her lower abdomen— a pain that wishes to be felt; it was minimal but enough to distract her concentration on her notes. She glanced at her watch to see it was already past lunch and sighed, completely forgotten to eat her lunch which probably explains her stomach pain— she was drowning with her analogical terms that she had forgotten to take care of herself.

     “You want anything in the canteen?” Krystal asks her lab partner, Mino, who was busy jotting down notes from the reference book on his side, “You do know we can’t eat in the library, right?” He arched an eyebrow.

     Krystal rolled her eyes, “So much for asking.” She was about to take her step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter