Elevator Ruined Everything

Both Of Us: One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Soojung was in her brightest demeanor today: clad in her work outfit that she had searched and thought of it over the week, checking various sites to get the best idea of an appropriate attire to wear knowing all too well that first impression lasts. She could be mistaken to have won from a lottery with the brightest smile she ever had and she cannot deny that this opportunity is really close to winning a million stakes lottery. She was accepted at one of the best game-developing companies that were best known from its popular developed games that range in all ages and best in all its qualities.

     “Excuse me. You’re blocking the way.” A cold voice broke into her reverie and she momentarily fell into a frozen state as that hard, icy cold gaze met hers which sends shivers down her spine. Everything around her had momentarily stopped as well, same with her breathing— she had never seen such attractive guy before ever! She blinks, her confidence washed away upon seeing his perfect existence across him.

     He rolled his eyes upon recognizing those heart eyes and walked passed her. It wasn’t new to him but he’ll be lying if that gaze didn’t hit and left a crack on the walls he had surrounded himself with.

     “U-Uh, sorry about that.” And she immediately scrambled on her steps and follow behind him, riding the same elevator as him. Curious and hard stares fell on them and Krystal gulped, feeling a little eerie that a lot of people seem to be waiting for the next elevator when there’s too much space for a few people to fit in. She nervously bit her lower lip as she turned to the guy behind her who’s deeply engaged with his phone, scrolling through his schedule for the day— she wanted to be comforted that she’s riding the right elevator!

      “Uh, there’s enough space here, why aren’t you getting in?” She asks but she only receives nervous looks from the people outside as well. What’s happening?

     “50th floor.” He demands, breaking unto her system again, without giving her a glance. She blew a raspberry before pressing on the button. They’ll be getting off on the same floor so maybe he’s a colleague. This is a huge building and so probably every level must have only use a certain escalator or elevator, she reasoned for herself. She needed an excuse for her to get over the weird moment they had earlier.

    “Are you new here?” Sehun asks, no attempts at looking at her still.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter