chapter 2

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 4.00 p.m. , Rose was in her mini cooper waiting for Lisa class ended.

 

Buzz buzz

Her phone rang, it was Lisa, quickly Rose slides the green icon.

“Yaaa! You told me you will be down in a minute, it had been 15 minutes and where were you”,

“Sorry Rosie, I have another assignment to finish up. BTW I’m calling to tell you that you should go home first, preparing for tonight”

“What! You told me to preparing the party alone. Do you know that I’m really busy to do that thing. Besides, it was you who throwing the party.”

“Rosieeeee~ please, don’t you love me, I know that you don’t like party but believe me this time you will enjoy it because I’m just invited my close friends and it just a few of them.”

Rose sigh, “Okay, but only this time!” Rose said and swiftly cut off the connection as Rose didn’t want to hear any cheesy words coming from Lisa.

-

-

-

-

Rose preparing for the party, and her job is not that tired as all of things had been prepared by Lisa. All she has to do is set up the table and placing a bunch of snacks on the table. A few bottles of wine also being prepared. A merlot wines, Lisa really love this wine.

“Seem like Lisa invited the important persons in her life.” Lisa never shared this wine to someone else except her.

 

Click, click

Someone pressed the code on main door of their house. Rose and Lisa live in an luxurious house but not big one. Well, they both are from rich family that’s why they afford to rent it.

 

“Ouh, seem like you already prepared it all, good job my girl” Lisa said while hugging Rose from behind. Rose just let out a smile and turn around facing Lisa,

 

“I’m not your girl ok” Rose said and broke Lisa arms from her waist.

 

“Yes Lisa, she’s my girl” someone showing behind Lisa, it was Eric. Eric walking towards Rose and placing his arm around Rose’s waist. “So, please don’t disturb her” Eric joked.

 

Eric is Rose’s boyfriend. They had been together since at Australia which means two years ago. Eric and Rose was friend but it changed after Eric confessed her feeling to Rose. Rose didn’t expect that Eric likes her more than friend but she accepted it. She remember Eric said, he will wait until Rose’s ready. At first, Rose wanted to reject his confession but Eric said that they should tried to be a couple for a moments and if Rose still didn’t have feeling for him, he will let her go.

 

“Oh please, why would I disturbing ‘your’ Rose, Eric” Lisa said rolled her eyes, with a sarcastic tone on ‘your’.

 

Rose just shook her head looking at their behaviours.

Knock knock

The door was knocked by.

“It must be them!” Lisa exclaimed excitedly and quickly jogged to the door. Open it widely “you guys, welcome to our house,”

 

“Your house really elegant Lisa!” Rose heard the voice of someone else maybe Lisa friends.

Rose make her way to Lisa and see there are two people beside Lisa.

 

“Rose come over, let me introduce you to my friends,” Lisa shouted while waving her hand make a sign to her come over.

 

Rose walk forward and “You!” the purple headed girl said pointed at me. “how small the world as we can meet again, Rose”

 

“You know them already” Lisa said in disbelief. She widen her eyes. Rose just nodded a bit.

 

Jisoo shakes hand with Rose. Rose look behind Jisoo and see Jennie who wore a straight face. Rose just shrug it off as what she know, the girl never showed a smile to her. Rose didn’t why, but there is something weird happened in herself when she look at Jennie. She feel like she know Jennie.

 

“So, you two are Lisa’s friend. Hi my name Eric.” Eric introduced himself. They shake hand and Eric continuing “I’m Rose’s boyfriend” with the smile plastered on his face. Rose just smile as it was usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter