chapter 3

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss Rose didn’t talk much. Jennie is nowhere to be seen in living room. Eric also didn’t talk much, especially with Rose. He barely looks at Rose direction. Rose sigh as she realises that Eric mad at her. ‘I really hate to see him on this side’

 

Lisa and Jisoo realise the awkwardness and they want to lighten the atmosphere.

Jisoo claps her hands and shouted, “Next round!”

Then, they played the game without Jennie.

 

Not like before Rose didn’t in mood with the game. She was worried about Jennie at balcony. Rose look out window.

‘It was a heavy rain, it must be cold out there.’

Rose stand up and make her way to the balcony after excuse herself from the game.

 

Rose stop front the door, she clutched the knob tightly. She was hesitated to open the door to balcony. Her heart beat fastly, ‘what happened with me today’ Rose sigh. After made up her mind, she decided to open the door……..PUKK

 

 

 

 

“Arrgh” Jennie whined in pain. Rose rubbed Dettol on Jennie’s hand. It was a big scratch on Jennie hand. Rose glared at Jennie.

“It was your fault, so better you shut your mouth.” Rose said

“Mpgh” Jennie bit her bottom lip. “It was my fault?! Its you open the door at the same time I want to” Jennie retorted.

Rose rolled her eyes but not utter any further words.

Jennie look up Rose closer. Rose was focus on wrapped her hand.

“I told you to never forget about me” Jennie mutters slow.

“Do you say something?” Rose asked, raised her eyebrows. Jennie shook her head.

“Nothing,”

After a few minutes, Rose finished wrapped the scar. Rose climbed up on the sofa, sit beside Jennie.

Rose sigh, “I’m sorry, I know it was my fault” Rose apologized.

Jennie didn’t say anything but just stared at her hand on white cloth.

“Are you not going to say any words” Rose said inpatient with Jennie attitude.

Jennie is hard person. She never opened up herself, she hardly to speak with people. That’s what Rose read in Jennie.

Jennie still didn’t say any words. Rose sigh again, “What do you want?”

After heard the words come from Rose, Jennie straighten up.

Jennie look at Rose, intensely. Rose was dumbfounding about the reflex of Jennie after heard her word.

 

“Remember….”

 

 

 

 

 

LALALALALA~

Rose phone rang woke her up from long slumber. Rose grab her phone quickly. It was from Joy. Joy is her private doctor. Rose sat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter