chapter 7

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jennie busing with clothes that she wanted to wear to go out with Rose. Her face plastered with a wide smile. She’s happy indeed. Jennie decided to wear black ripped jeans and white loose shirt. Jennie put a simple make up and stare at herself in the mirror for the last.

Jennie decides to wait for Rose take her in living room.
Jennie sees Jisoo sitting on a couch.

“Jisoo? Why are you here, don’t you want to go out for catching a movie?”
Jisoo look up at Jennie who stand in front of her, Jisoo shook her head “I’m not in mood. Jennie, can I ask you a question?”
Jennie raised an eyebrow, “Sure” Jennie make herself sit beside Jisoo.
“What do you want after Rose remember you?” Jisoo asked looking straight into Jennie eyes. Jisoo wanted to know what Jennie want from Rose.
“What question was that Jisoo. It sounds weird” Jennie averts her eyes from Jisoo. Jisoo never asked her about Rose before more about Jennie feeling toward Rose.
“Im just asking you know, cos you seem close with her now. Its okay if you don’t want to answer me.” Jisoo head down on the floor.
“……I want to ensure something from her. I want her to know something that I’ve hiding from her before.” Jennie sigh, “Maybe even now. The feeling still same when I think about her. My heart beating crazily faster when I was with her. I know that feel is something that not nice. I’m sorry to say it. I know that you love me but I found that you’ve move on now. Your feeling toward me has changed.” Jennie looks at Jisoo beside her apologetic.
Jisoo smiled, “its not change, I still love you but as friend. Because I don’t want you to be mine I just want you happy. So, do you figure out your felling toward Rose now?”
Jennie gave a faint smile, “Not yet, maybe my feeling toward her a bit different than you. I hate her with Eric.”
Jisoo tapped Jennie’s shoulder, “I hope that Rose will remember you and you will figure out your feeling.” Jennie smile.

 

Knock knock

“It must be her. Go right now” Jisoo said shooed Jennie. Jennie jogged to the door. ‘I hope you have much time Rose.’ Jisoo thought, faint smile on her face.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Rose I think you have to see Jennie before the operation.” Jisoo said beside Rose lying on bed. They in hospital.

“I wont her know about my disease. I wont her to be sad.” Rose shook her head.

“You cant keep it secret, no matter what at last she will know.”

“She will not know if we don’t tell her.” Rose said emotionless.

“But—” Jisoo cut of by Rose,

“I’m scared Jisoo. What if the operation don’t come out well. What if I lost my memories one more time. I wont that happen, I’m scared. I wont Jennie sad again, not this time. I rather she hates me than she sad. I cant bear looking at her cry because of me.” Rose cant hold it anymore. Tears rolled down out the corner of her eyes. Jisoo hold Rose’s hand, squeeze it. Jisoo pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter