chapter 6

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Guys did you see Rose?” Jennie asked her friends. Liam, Jisoo, Eric and Lisa seem to be getting along. They have fun.

“No, didn’t she with you?” Eric said. Jennie shook her head.

“I’ll find her maybe she has back home.” Eric said stood up.

“Eric, if she has go home, nothing to worry then. I want to play football game with you.” Liam said.

Jennie seems a bit worry, “Its okay Jennie, maybe what Liam said is true.” Jisoo hold Jennie’s shoulder. Jennie nodded.

Jisoo make her way toward the kitchen but stop hearing BUZZ BUZZ. She turn around looking for the source. She sees a phone on a table in living room a bit afar from the spot Liam and the gang play.

Jisoo answers the call that said coming from Doc Joy. ‘Why she has the doctor’s number?’

“Hello”
“Rose!!! Where are you. God, I have call you several times! You okay right?”
“I’m sorry, Rose not here, she left the phone.”
“…………………………….”

“Miss?” TUK TUK, the call ended. ‘What happened? Why she sounds panic?’

“Guys, I have something to do. GTG. Have fun!” Jisoo said and jog to her car.

 

 

Jisooo drove fast to Rose’s house, ‘Why I panicked, I just feel something bad happened to Rose’

As she got there, she sees the door didn’t close. Jisoo swiftly enter the house.

“Rose! Where are you?” Silent. ‘Is it robber here? God Jisoo you have to find Rose’

Jisoo slowly walk to kitchen, she gasped at the view.

“God, Rose! Wake up!!!”

 

 

 

 

Jisoo sat on a bench outside emergency room. Jisoo holds her face,

“You save her life” Someone said across her. Jisoo looks up to the person, she sighed

“I feel horrible, I don’t know that she sick. “

“I’m Joy by the way, the one who’s on the call.”

“You must be a doctor.”

“I’m her private doctor from Australia but I move here because her parents want me take care of her.”

“What happened with Rose?”

Joy sigh, “Brain Damage” Jisoo gasped, she didn’t know that Rose suffered with Brain Injury.

Jisoo don’t say anything, “ You must be Jennie’s friend right?”

“How do you know?”

“I have eyes observe Jennie. Don’t misunderstand, it was for Rose. Rose lost her memories 4 years ago. She just remembers memories when she was ten below. That times were hard for Rose, She has to learn everything again such as her academic, sport, dressing. She was no different than ten years old girl. But, she was a nice girl. She obedient and a fast learner.”

Jisoo shocked, “! I have made a big mistake. I misunderstand her. She must b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter