chapter 5

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie walking while hold a few books in her arm.

“Jennie! Wait”

Jennie turn over her shoulder and see Liam jog coming to her.

“Jennie, you know what, I got it!” Jennie narrow her eyes, confused.

Seeing Jennie’s reaction, Liam sigh, “I attend this collage now.”

Jennie then smile widely, “Really!! I’m so happy that we can together again”

Liam happy seeing Jennie’s smile, “Right, like old time”

Jennie’s smile slowly faded away, “_like old….time” Jennie mumbled 'Nini I love you' . Liam put his arm over Jennie’s shoulder, snapped Jennie from her dream. “Let’s go out, celebrate my return!”

Jennie smile again put her arm over his waist.

They giggling while walking toward each other lame joke mostly from Liam. “Jennie! Liam!”
They turn around to look at the voice, Jisoo approach them, “Where are you going?”

“Oh, we want to go to my home for preparing party tonight.” Liam said,

“What?” Jisoo confused, her face blank make Jennie and Liam laugh.

“Liam wanted a celebrate for him comeback.” Jennie explained.

“Why didn’t you tell me!” Jisoo mad,

“We told you right now” Jennie and Liam laugh. Jisoo stomp her feet and walk away to her mustang car. “I’ll follow you two”

“Alright” Liam said gave an okay sign with his hand. Liam and Jennie enter Liam’s Ferrari white car.

 

 

“What about we invite Lisa and Rose?” Jennie said while they preparing for the party.

“I’m okay since they invite us to their party.” Jisoo said, enen though she mad at Rose, but she don’t want to be rude. Liam confused as he didn’t know who is Lisa and Rose.

“Who are they? Rose name seem familiar though” Jisoo rolled her eyes,

“Surely it familiar, Rose who has left Jennie ten years ago” Jisoo hissed. Jennie just keep silent and continuing her job. Liam dazed for a minute, then continue, “Sure then, invite them to come as I too want to see the person who once so important in Jennie’s life.”

 

 

 

 

Knock knock

“They must be here already” Jisoo said and jog to the door, open for their guest to come in.

Jennie in living room see Rose, Lisa and Eric walking in. Jennie feel uncomfortable with Eric here. ‘Who invite him’ Jennie thought angrily, then shook her head “Jennie Jennie, surely he came as he’s Rose boyfriend”

“What boyfriend?” a familiar voice asked her, Jennie look at her side and she’s right. Its Rose. Rose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter