chapter 8

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Rose! Rose!” Jennie taps Rose cheeks.

“Ya, ya, don’t slap me, my cheeks hurt.” Rose let out her tongue. Jennie widen her eyes,

“You! Don’t make me nervous. But why are you sweating?”

“Heyx2, relax, I just acting. How? You trapped in it right.” Rose winks. Jennie just stares at Rose, how beautiful Rose has been. Rose is woman now, really beautiful more beautiful than before. Rose is gorgeous now. Jennie’s arm still on Rose shoulder as she held her before she fall.

Rose pull away Jennie’s arm around her shoulder place it around her waist, Rose backing Jennie. They stay like that, enjoying their scent and warm.

“You know what, here is my old school. I’m schooling here before. A lot of memories I have here. Especially my best friend. She was sweet, nice, beautiful. We really close before.” Rose said. Jennie realise that the last word Rose said it in sad. ‘Is she remember me?’ Excitement arise in Jennie mind.

“Then what happened?” Jennie need to confirm, it is really that Rose remember her.

“We separated, I left her…..” Rose head down. ‘She also sad, I need to ask her’ Jennie thought.

“D-Do you meet with her again?” Jennie nervous, never in her life she really wanted an answer from someone.

“…………………………….” Jennie scared. ‘Why she didn’t answer it?’

“….Rose?”

“I really loved her back then.” Jennie snapped, ‘She loved me, LOVED? Past tense? She didn’t love me anymore?’

Jennie didn’t say anything, then Rose continue

“I do”

“Huh?” Jennie stares at Rose just got to see her side face as she hug Rose behind.

“I do meet her.” Jennie gulped.

“W-Who is she?”

“…………………………” Again Rose didn’t answer it.

“Its okay if you don’t want to tell me.” Jennie sigh. She want to pull away her hand from Rose’s waist but Rose swiftly turns around and kiss her.

Jennie shocked but she replied the kiss. How she miss the lips. Rose’s lips. Its was a passionate kiss. Their tongue in battled. their lips and tongue.

They pull away after a moment as the lack of oxygen. They stare at each other eyes.

“Its you, paboya.” Rose said and slowly hold Jennie’s back neck, “and I still love you….” Then they kissing again.

I really love her. Now, I realise I love her more than friend. You are my first love and I’m sure you’re the last.

“I love you too, Chaeyoung”

“I love you more, Nini”

Then Jennie know, there is nothing she need than Rose. She need Rose. Really really want her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie sit on a bench outside Emergency Room with Jisoo comforting her beside. Lisa, Liam and Eric stand backing the thick hospital’s wall.

“Please, don’t leave me Rose.”

 

FLASHBACK

Rose’s head on Jennie’s lap, blood coming out from her nose. Jennie panicked, scared, sad. A lot emotion haunted her.

“I-Im really happy……s-spent time with you today……..” Rose’s brown eyes filled with sad, happiness, and hurt. Her last word barely heard by Jennie but Jennie catch it. “…..N-Nini.”

Rose’s eyes closed tightly. Jennie wont this. “NO! NO! Don’t close your eyes. I-I’ll bring you to hospital. Rose!” Jennie slap Rose’s cheeks. No response.

Tears running out from Jennie’s eyes like waterfall. Jennie lift up Rose on her arms and get in Rose’s car. Jennie drove off to hospital. In the way, Jennie holds Rose’s hand firmly while her other hand on steering wheel.

Jennie kiss Rose’s hand once in a while. Tears don’t stop falling from her eyes.

“Please Rose, please, waking up for me. I need you. Please!!! Don’t leave me again.”

 

END FLASHBACK

 

A doctor coming out from Emergency Room. Jennie is the first one running up to the doctor.

“Doctor, W-What happened? Rose is alright, right? She’s still alive right? Nothing serious right?” Jennie’s eyes full of hope. The doctor stares at Jennie pity.

“You must be Jennie right?” The doctor holds Jennie’s hand.

Jennie nodded. The doctor smiles.

“I’m Joy, Rose’s private doctor.” Jennie looks at Joy confuse.

“Why Rose needs private doctor. Is she sick?!”

“I need to tell you something. You guys too” Joy looks at Liam, Lisa, Eric and Jisoo.

“What is it Doctor?” Jennie asked a bit scare.

Joy sigh, Joy grabs Jennie hand again. “Don’t freak out ok.” Joy slowly let out Jennie’s hand.

Joy let out another sigh, “Rose is suffering with Brain Injury.”

Jennie feel a pang in her heart. Shocked, scared. She had felt this once. When Rose left her ten years ago. Her surrounding spinning, she feels her legs so weak. She cant stand anymore, she fall but on an arms.

Jisoo catch Jennie from touch the ground. Joy bending down holds Jennie’s arm “Are you okay? You need to rest.” Joy want to lift Jennie up but Jennie pull away her arm. Stand up on her own. Joy sees Jennie stumbling.

“No! I wont rest. I need see her.” Joy stuns at Jennie’s response, a faint smile on her face.

“She still in treatment.”

“Then, I’ll wait her till its done!” Jennie said firmly.

“Sure then.” Joy walking in the emergency room.

Jisoo taps Jennie’s shoulder, “You need rest Jennie”

“I need air outside. Leave me alone.” Jennie walk away.

Lisa, who witness all the scene, rubs Jisoo’s back. Lisa knows that Jisoo cares about Jennie. “She will be fine.”

Jisoo let out tears that she was held in. Jisoo cover he face with her palm. “I was a bad friend.”

Lisa pulls Jisoo, hugs the short one firmly. “No, you’re the best friend that I’ve ever know.”

Eric didn’t say any words, he just silent himself. He had knew that Rose suffering with B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter