chapter 4

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry Mr Park, she’s fine. Mmmmm, I’ll take care of her. Welcome.”

Joy hung up the call. Joy stared at a figure on the bed.

 

“You such a strong woman, Rose.” Joy sighed thinking about Rose fate.

Joy lift her head, looked up the sky through the window.

 

“If I were her, maybe I’ll think the world not fair.

Maybe I’ll not have strength to continuing my life.

Maybe better I lose my life than face it.”

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Doctor!!!! Please help my daughter, PLEASE!”

“Nurse!! Hurry bring the girl to operating room!” Nurses rush push the bed with the girl on it. The girl whined in pain, holding her head. “ It-t hur-t,, mo-m dad-d it hurt re-eally hu-rt” her head full of sweat, her eyes close tightly and her eyebrows furrowed in pain.

The girl in an operating room. Joy ready for the operate as she wanted to syringes drug, the girl hold her arm, “Pl-eas-e h-help m-me,……I c-cant l-leave y-yet, I don’t w-want to d-die….” Joy stare the girl slowly syringes the girl arm. The girl slowly closing her eyes, but barely say “S-she n-need m……me ………..” the girl unconscious.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

LALALA~

“Hello” Joy answered the call.

“We found her”

“Good, tell me her address “

“But, I assume that Rose had meet her.”

“Ouh, if that case, please look after them.”

“OK”

Joy put her phone in pocket, “Rose, if you not went back to Korea that time, you will never in this state. If its not because of her, you will not face this.”

Joy sigh, looking at a document in her hand. BRAIN INJURY: CATEGORY MILD

 

KNOCK KNOCK

“Duh, this girl. She left the key again.” Jennie walk to the door, open it, “Jisoo did……”

“Hey” a guy front her smile widely.

“Liam”

“How are you now? I miss you a lot. It has been a year right” Liam approach Jennie and hold her hand. “Aren’t you miss me?” Liam ask furrow his eyebrows,

Jennie didn’t believe that the person will be here, in front of her. Never she thought that the guy will come back. “I thought you go for good. I thought you left me forever…..” Jennie bit her bottom lip, enduring her from tearing up.

Liam was one of the reasons that she can moved on her life after her parents died and after her bestfriend, Rose left her.

Liam and her met 5 years ago. Then, Liam left her after the end of highschool. Liam further her study in USA. Jennie didn’t want him to go but she knew that it was for Liam’s future.

“I will never leave you, Jennie.” Liam hug Jennie.

Jennie cried as she cant endure it anymore, how she miss Liam, Liam’s scent really comfortable.

“Don’t cry,, I will never leave you again” Jennie snapped and head up looking at Liam.

Liam smile, “I move in here now until forever.”

 

 

 

Jisoo smile, looking at the couple hugging. “If she happy, it worth it even I cant have her. I know that Liam can make her happy.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter