chapter 1

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rosie!!! parlii" Lisa shouted from living room. 

"Give me a minute,,," Rose replied also shouting while hurriedly combing her brown hair nicely. Have a last look in a big mirror, she wore a black long jeans and grey long sleeve shirt. She tucked in her shirt and swiftly go down to Lisa. 

"What made you so long?" Lisa asked a bit mad. Rose smiled sheepishly.

"I'm just getting ready,,, now lets go. We will be late if we dont depart now" Rose grabbed Lisa hand and drag her out toward Rose's red mini cooper. They drove to college while Rose heard Lisa blabbering about her always late all along the way until they reach the college.

Rose take art cost in college while Lisa take agriculture cost. Lisa still mad with Rose as she got out the car and slammed car door. Rose just shook her head. Rose jogged to cacth up with Lisa who's a bit far forward her.

-

-

-

-

"Jennieee!!! please slow the car" Jisoo cried due to Jennie drove Jisoo's black mustang fastly. 

"If you wake up a bit early, I'll not drive this speed.." Jennie hissed. This morning Jisoo waked up late because her alarm is broke and made she waking up Jennie also late. Jisoo and Jennie have stayed together in a medium apartment that comfortable for two people. Jisoo's from rich family that's why she afford to have a mustang.

"You know that I dont want to be late at first day we learn there" Jennie continued. They just transfered to a new college this morning.

"You cant blame at me because you should also try to wake up without me waking up." Jisoo rolled her eyes. Jennie didnt even heard what Jisoo said as she drive more faster.

They arrived at the college in 10 minutes. That shocked because their apartment a bit far from the college. In that speed, maybe they can arrived earlier than that.

Jennie swiftly open the door and walking faster ahead leaving Jisoo behind." Yaaa Jennie,, wait for me." Jisoo runned forwards to Jennie.

BUMP,,, " it my hurt" Jisoo said, brush her . Jisoo bumped with a person and fell on floor.

"Are you okay?" The person said streched her hand forward Jisoo to give a help.

"Do I look okay,"Jisoo hissed rolled her eyes. Without accept the person hand, she stand by herself. Jisoo then met her eyes with the person, it was a woman with brown hair. She have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter