CHAPTER 3 - 2nd part

(Sebaek/Hunbaek) Take My Hand

"Hey! Baek! The bus is here!" Chanyeol voice seemed to have brought back Baekhyun to reality and he turned his head to Chanyeol's direction to see him waving his hand toward Baekhyun giving a 'let's go' signal.

Baekhyun nodded his head at Chanyeol and Minseok but before going he quickly turned his head toward the stranger, only to see that the stranger was already boarding the bus.

Baekhyun pouted that even he isn't aware of and tugging his school bag he walked towards Chanyeol and Minseok who were waiting for him.

"Hey what with your pout? " Chanyeol asked and at that moment Baekhyun realized that he was pouting, Baekhyun quickly shrugged and said it was nothing, boarding the bus before Chanyeol and Minseok because Minseok kindly offered him to board first. Baekhyun quickly looked around the bus and decided there's one more thing he is going to hate about this bus and that is because this bus was so pack.

Ok, there was a seat free for two people to sit but he was sure if he was going to sit on it he'll only end up sitting either with Chanyeol or Minseok.

And there.. one more place to sit and that was beside the stranger he made eye contact this morning and neither of the two seats appeals that much to Baekhyun but he had to say that sitting beside the stranger sounded tempting.

Baekhyun quickly shook his head when a idea of sitting beside the stranger was settling in his head.

" Baek are you going to stand there forever or are you going to sit?" Minseok voice snapped Baekhyun out of his trance and he quickly shook his head "I am going to stand. You two can go and sit. " Baekhyun saw how Minseok's eyebrows raised in confusion
"Are you sure? If you are worried about the Chanyeol or me not getting to sit It's ok you don't have to worry I mean Channie here can stand. Right Channie? " Minseok said as he turned toward Chanyeol who was typing something on his phone and seemed like he didn't quite heard what Minseok just said to him

"Right Channie! " Minseok said elbowing Chanyeol who hurriedly put his phone in his pocket and quickly answered with a 'Sure! No problem! You two princesses can sit'

"No it's OK ! You two sit. I am just not in the mood to sit." Baekhyun quickly answered as he brushed his hand against his bangs.

Minseok seemed to hesitate but quickly grinned and nodded as he dragged Chanyeol to sit in the seat of two Baekhyun saw earlier but not before muttering Baekhyun a quick 'Thanks'.

Baekhyun sighed as he thought about how tired he would be after this bus ride.
To tell you the truth Baekhyun hated to stand in the bus because he felt weird and uncomfortable like all eyes were on him and he always ends up tired if he rode a bus while standing.

Then to make the situation worse, in the next stop more people got in making the bus stuffy and Baekhyun was push to the back, right in front of the stranger's seat and Baekhyun was thinking whether he should sit down as the seat beside the stranger was empty but decided not to after seeing that the stranger has placed his school bag on the empty seat as if not wanting anybody to sit there.


Soon more and more people started to board the bus making Baekhyun be squeezed between people.

At some point Baekhyun felt a hand brushing against his but he thought someone has just mistaken.

But it was not. Baekhyun was sure someone must be doing this intentionally as he felt a hand keep on brushing against his and soon the light brushes turned into touches and at some point the hand started to his .

Squeezing his eyes shut tightly Baekhyun prayed that the person would stop but he didn't and it only started to get worse. Finally Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore. So he turned around to yell at the person but at the exact time someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him down towards the seat, making him sit properly on the seat beside the Stranger from the morning.

Baekhyun looked at his wrist only to see it was the stranger from the morning who had just helped him and he couldn't help but blush when he saw the stranger hand still in his wrist.

Seeing this the stranger let go of Baekhyun's wrist and then only Baekhyun snapped out of the trance and looked up in the stranger's face only to see that it was glaring very darkly at something so he followed the stranger's gaze only to find that he was glaring at a male in his late thirties.

Baekhyun figured out that the stranger was glaring at the molester who just him.

"Thank you" Baekhyun quietly mumbled but enough for the stranger to hear him clearly.

The stranger looked at Baekhyun for a while and nodded then turned his head as he started to look outside in the passing scenery.

Baekhyun eyed the stranger from the corner of his eyes and that's when he realized that the stranger was wearing the same uniform.

Baekhyun wondere how he didn't notice it before.

But all his thoughts were mixing up as he felt his eyes heavy and soon enough he was drifting to sleep...

 

 

 

 

 

t