CHAPTER 3 - 1st part

(Sebaek/Hunbaek) Take My Hand

"Good morning Chanyeol! Minseok"

"Hey Baekhyun! How nice to see you this early!" Minseok said with a grin that makes him look like a 10 years old.

"Nice to see you both! So how was your date yesterday?" Baekhyun asked as he eyed the giant in front of him expecting him to answer.

But Minseok was the one who answered
"It was great! Channie here took me to a very good restaurant where the food was amazing! Plus the atmosphere was so romantic! Then he took my hand and ask for a romantic dance! And guess what? We came 1st in the couple dance! Is not it amazing?! I was so happy! WAIT! let me tell you the name of the Restaurant! It was ...Arghh I can't remember! How can I forget? Channie what was the restaurant name ?" The over excited Minseok asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was hesitating to answer and tried to change the topic but Minseok was not letting him change the topic pestering Chanyeol to just say the name so that he could advice Baekhyun to go there but what he didn't knew was that Baekhyun may have already know the restaurant's name.

Baekhyun was getting quite irritated seeing Minseok and Chanyeol lover quarrels. Minseok was hitting and whining to Chanyeol to just say the restaurant's name whereas Chanyeol was laughing and trying to hold Minseok hand to stop him from hitting him as he kept saying 'It hurts! It hurts! Stop! Stop!' But Chanyeol's facial expression said otherwise as he grinned and laughed handsomely.

Seriously Baekhyun felt like he was ignored and Seeing the two people having a lover quarrel in front of him was the least thing he needed to see right now. Baekhyun was getting sick of the two. But deep inside a part of him found the two cute.....

"Ryan's food Paradise " Baekhyun said and immediately cupped his mouth as he saw the couple stop their quarrel and turn their attention to him. Baekhyun realized what he has just done or said.

It didn't take long but just a few second to turn the atmosphere awkward. That moment Minseok seemed to also realize something and Baekhyun swore he saw the grin Minseok had waver a bit but it returned to normal in just a second.

Baekhyun was regretting opening his mouth but he swears it wasn't intentionally. The three of them stood like statue having no idea about what to say.

Finally Minseok made a move "Baekhyun you are interested in singing, right?"

To which Baekhyun replied with a slight nod.

Baekhyun saw that Minseok elbow Chanyeol in the rib to which Chanyeol made a pain expression and look at Minseok in confusion.

Minseok made some eye signal but Chanyeol still looked dense and confused finally Minseok rolled his eye and that's when Chanyeol brain seemed to click on something as his eyes widen and a handsome smile graced on his face, giving a clear signal to Baekhyun what was going on in Chanyeol's mind, It was a easy Expression Chanyeol made whenever a good idea(in his opinion) crossed his mind.
Then Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun expectantly with wide eyes that screamed of excitement.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

" Baekhyun we were thinking of creating a band and we wanted you to be one of the lead Singers" Chanyeol said as he grabbed Minseok hand and intertwined their fingers together.

Baekhyun didn't know what to say and the intertwine fingers of the two gave him a little heartache.

Baekhyun was so engross in his own thought.

The past rewinding in his mind, the memories coming back.

"Umm Baekhyun??" Baekhyun was back in his senses with Chanyeol snapping his fingers in front of his face. 

"Ye-yea" Baekhyun stuttered because he thought they knew what he was thinking but relaxed once he realized that it wasn't possible.

"So what do you say? You are in?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun could clearly see the excitement In Chanyeol's eyes but he really didn't want to get anymore tangled with Chanyeol as he knew it will only make more knot in the string of his life.

Seeing Baekhyun's hesitation Chanyeol's excitement went down a little but he didn't give up hope.

"I will think about it" Baekhyun said not wanting to disappoint Chanyeol but he knew he won't agree to Chanyeol's request.

Minseok seemed to have read Baekhyun's mind because the next thing that happened was Minseok using Aegyo on Baekhyun.

"Please Baekhyun do join! It will be fun! We are going to ask Kyungsoo too! And I am sure he will agree if you agree! " Minseok said as he begged with a cute whine.

Baekhyun smiled unintentionally that even he wasn't aware of.

"As I said I will give it a thought " Baekhyun said and smiled a little.

"No don't give it a thought! Give it all your mind!" Chanyeol said as he laughed softly, Minseok soon joined the laughter making the area echo of their laughters. Believe it or not but Minseok sure could laugh very loudly.

Baekhyun was also trying to join in the laugh or at least he was smiling and time to time giggling but when he saw that they were attracting crowd and angry stares of strangers who don't like noises, He stopped

and quickly stepped away from the two who were laughing like crazy animals who don't give a damn about people.

Baekhyun decided he should just ignore the two and wait for the arrival of the bus.

Taking out his phone and earphone, plugging the earphone in his ear and pressing the shuffle, ' All of Me ' by John Legend started and Baekhyun didn't know why but he had a special place for this song in his heart.

Soon in the midst of listening to the song Baekhyun closed his eyes and started to sing along the line.

~

What do I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You have got my head spinning, No kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that Beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
Your crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Your my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you are crying you are beautiful too

The world is beating you down,I am around through every mood
You are my downfall, You are my muse
My worst distraction, My rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, It's ringing, in my head for you

My Head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You are crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You are my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

Cause all of me
loves All of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Your my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh....

~

Opening his eyes the first thing Baekhyun saw was a pair of brown eyes staring intensely into his own chocolate brown.

The stare that the stranger was giving was intense, like if it knew what was inside Baekhyun's heart.

Baekhyun felt panick but at the same time he felt relief like if the burden he was hiding in his heart was gone or at least at that moment it felt weightless.

Fidgeting in his place and his eyes still locked with the stranger's eyes, Baekhyun wondered why he couldn't break the eye contact.

Because his eyes are beautiful...

Baekhyun's mind subconsciously answered.

"Hey! Baek! The bus is here!"

 

 

 

-

-

-

A/N but not A/N: 1st of all FORGIVE ME FOR ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS I MEAN I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH REALLY BAD AND I HOPE I WILL IMPROVE, UNTIL THEN BEAR WITH MY ENGLISH PLSS :P❤

2nd of all I LOVE SEBAEK AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOMENT THEY'RE IN THE BUSS ♡.♡ㅠ.ㅠ (UPDATING THAT PART MAYBE TOMORROW <3^▽^)

I'm pretty asleep and it's pretty cold here :3♡

BTW I LOVE YOU ALL MY BABIES AND SE YOU TOMORROW FOR THE 2nd PART ^o^♡.