CHAPTER 1 - part 2

(Sebaek/Hunbaek) Take My Hand

..."I hope you make the right choice." His mother said as she exited to the room.

Sehun made his way towards the bathroom to shower and freshen up. Sehun thought about his decision when he was in the shower but he couldn't decide what was right and what not.

Finally getting out of his bathroom Sehun wore his uniform, still thinking though. He checked himself in the mirror and smiled remembering how he didn't know how to do his tie. And Lu used to do it for him.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

"Sehunna, stay still! And bend a little, will you? God, you're so tall! Wait! Are you still growing!?" luhan asked as he looked up at Sehun who was having difficulties holding his laugh.

"What's so funny?" luhan pouted angrily as he clutched the tie around Sehun's neck.

"Luh-ha-n yo-u a-are Ch-okin-g M-e!" Sehun started to choke, so luhan let him go.

"Now, tell me why did you laugh" lu said still sticking out his bottom lip.

"I laughed because you're so cute. And I wanted to do something." Sehun looked toward the mirror at himself and the tie, 'perfect' he mouthed.

"What did you want to do?" luhan asked, curiosity filled his eyes.

Sehun turned towards luhan and kissed him "This." Sehun said as he kissed luhan again, surprising luhan.

When luhan was getting out of his shock and started to kiss back, Sehun stopped the kiss. "Why did you stop so soon?" luhan asked Sehun shyly, cheeks getting red.

"Nothing, just wanted to see you blush." Sehun connected their lips again.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Sehun! Come downstair and eat, if you have done!" His mom shouted from downstair.

Sehun stopped his memories from returning. And hurriedly rushed downstair, still his mind occupied with what his mom said.

"Good morning,Dad" Sehun said as he took the seat next to his dad.

His mom brought the breakfast and served him.

"Mom?" Sehun's mom shifted her attention towards her son when he called her.

"Why is breakfast so heavy?" Sehun asked as he looked at the desserts that are served. "Why? Don't you like them?" His mom asked. "No,No! It's not that. I was just thinking about why you have started to cook so many desserts suddently.." Sehun said as he took a bite of chocolate chip cake.

"You remember the cooking class I joined last week, right?"

Sehun's mom continued after seeing her son nodding as reply.

"So they taught me desserts one time and I instantly Loved making them. So from now on I will regularly make more desserts, cakes and lots of sweet things. You two have to bear with it." Sehun nodded again after hearing his mom, because right now he was too engrossed in eating and thinking about what his mom said earlier.

"It's okay, Honey. We can bear with it because they're so good." his father said as he took Sehun's mom hand and planted a kiss on it, making her blush.

Sehun looked at all the desserts that were made up of chocolate, his favorite.

After eating, Sehun checked the time: it was 7:50 A.M. so he decided to leave for school as his school gate will close at 8:30 A.M. , according to his parents.

"Mom, Dad I better get going. See you later." Sehun stood up as he walked in front of the shoe rank. "You remember the school name, right? it's SM High." Sehun's father said as he made his way to Sehun who was wearing his shoe.

"You remember the way to school,right? Aigoo.. Honey I feel like we should drop him." His mom worried.

It's okay mom. It's not like I am a kid." Sehun finished putting on his shoes and stood up.

"But still... we just moved here and you didn't even go around the colony to look at places" Sehun's mom sighed. "Here, take it." Sehun's father said as he handed Sehun some money.

"It's okay, I have my pocket money" Sehun refused it but his mother forced him to take it.

After saying 'Byes' and all, Sehun is finally out of his house.

On the way Sehun was thinking of what to do with his life. After all he's going to high school after 1 year of gap but he jumped his class so he 'should/could' be in the same year of his old friends back in his hometown, but sadly no one is here in Seoul.

Sehun was walking to school following the map on his phone, thinking hard wheter or not he should trust anyone.

For Sehun it was hard to forget about luhan. How could you forget about someone whom you were sure that was your true love? Same goes for Sehun.

Sehun didn't know where he was wrong, where their relationship went wrong. They were perfect. No flaws in their relationship. Everyone wanted a relationship like their. Everione were jealous of them even though they were still in middle school and they were proud to make the others jealous of their love. luhan's family knew about their love, Sehun's family knew about their relationship.

heck! luhan even promised him that he would marry Sshun when they 'would have grown up'.

All this going on his head.. Sehun haven't notice someone coming from his left side, neither did the person on Sehun's left sife notice Sehun.

BAAMM!! Both fell down on the ground. Sehun was landed on his very hard that he slightly wince in pain. The other boy was the first to get back on his feet.

"Here, Take My Hand!" The boy said as he gave his hand enthusiastically to Sehun to take it.

Sehun seeing the hand - only fights wheter to take it or not.

"What's the matter? Here, take my hand and get up" The boy's words ring on Sehun's head : 'TAKE MY HAND'.

Sehun looked up to see the boy's face, but it's quite difficult as the sunlight is directly hitting his eyes. 'Huh, when did it become so sunny?' Sehun wondered.

The boy noticing Sehun's problem, stepped in front of the the sun rays to prevent it from reaching Sehun.

Now Sehun could see it clearly. Too clearly. The boy's face is bright as if the sun was radiating from his face, skin so fragile and looks so smooth and.. and then the boy smiled and it set Sehun's heart in peace. It was nothing like meeting luhan, he wasn't feeling nervousness. It's the opposite. Sehun is feeling calm and relaxed, his mind is in peace as if all the tiredness, all the restlessness that he was feeling for the last year is gone. He's finally at rest.

"Come on, won't you Take My Hand?" The boy asked.

" I.... "

 

--------

A/N but not A/N: Here's the 2nd part of the 1st chapter! Forgive me for any grammar mistake but bear with my English :D❤ The secon't chapter set my heart in paradise Oh God I love Sehun and what he did for Baekhyun ♡.♡ I'm gonna post next chapter tomorrow or maybe the day after .. #ILOVESEBAEK♡