CHAPTER 1 - part 1

(Sebaek/Hunbaek) Take My Hand

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

"Luhan!! Come back! Don't run too fast! You will catch a cold!" Sehun shouted at a running and playing figure of luhan in the rain.

"No! I want to play! Sehunna~ You too, leave the umbrella and play with me!!" Luhan spin around with his arms wide open, looking so happy.

 

Sehun shook his head as his grip on his umbrella tighten. Sehun hurriedly run towards luhan, worried that luhan would catch a cold or maybe fell ill.

"Luhan stop playing in the rain. You will defenitely catch a cold if you play any longer." Sehun said as he grabs luhan's wrist and tried to pull him under the umbrella but luhan trip his foot and was about to fall down but thanks to sehun who caught him on time.

Sehun's both arms were encircled around luhan's waist holding him tightly, umbrella already on the ground. luhan's one hand was gripping tightly on Sehun's chest and the other placed on Sehun's shoulder. Both were do close to each other, they could sense each other's breath on their lips; lips so close that it was brushing against one another. Sehun move his lips closer when he saw luhan closing his eyes. When their lips 'finally' met " AAACCHHUU! " luhan sneez breaking the moment the two had.

Sehun thought luhan looks so cute with the pinkish colour that was spreading on his cheeks "See, I was right.You've catch a cold." Sehun grin, looking down at luhan.

"No, I haven't- AACCHHU!" If luhan's face was pink a while ago, now it was a tomato. He looks so adorable to Sehun right now.

Sehun decided to a little bit. "I beg to diffef. You have." Sehun smiles handsomely and stick out his tongue.

Luhan puff his cheek and as quick as lightning he kissed Sehun. The younger was surprise with the older actions but soon reciprocate the kiss.

"This is what you get for teasing me." luhan said between the kiss. "If this is what I get for teasing you, I will gladly tease you every passing second." Sehun's words made luhan blush. Sehun saw luhan's beautiful face with hia eyes closed so his grip on luhan tighten and pulled him even closer if it's even possible. luhan's arms made their way around the younger's neck and locked his fingers on Sehun's hair as the kiss got more and more intense. Both were too engrossed in one another that they didn't notice or maybe didn't bother about the rain or the people who were passing by, but surely taking glances at them.

When they finally pulled apart for oxygen, Sehun noticed how red luhan's face was - And how his love for Lu was growing day by day. He smiled when he realized that luhan belongs to him and he belongs to lu.

"Saranghae Luhan" Sehun said as he peck luhan's lips.

"Wo ai ni Sehunna ..."

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

*Morning - 6:45 A.M.*

A drop of tear escape from Sehun's eyes when he remembered the memories of Luhan and him.

He was so deep in his memories that he didn't notice his mother entering in his room. She sat down on his bed but Sehun didn't notice, like usual.

"Sehun, you are still thinking of the past?" Sehun's mom said as she shook his arm gently.

"Mom, you here? When did you come in?" Sehun took notice of his mother and sat up on his bed.

"Just now. And don't you have school today? Why don't you get up and get ready?" His mother said as she pat her son 'bed hair' down.

"Just in a minute, mom" Sehun stretch his arms up and down as his mom stood up and started to go downstair but stops in front of Sehun's door. "Do you need anything else mom?" Sehun curiously asks as he stood up and grabbed his towel, hanging it on his shoulders.

"Sehun, I know that you can't still forget about Luh- I mean him" Sehun's mom said as she tought wheter she should mention Luhan's name or not, and decided not to.

"But try to forget about him or at least the memories of love. You have to talk to new people or let someone else take his place." Sehun was listening quietly to what his mother was saying. But he couldn't think about letting anybody else take the place where luhan was, still is. He was afraid that all of them would leave him to the point where he couldn't talk to anybody, feeling that he would get betrayed or he would be left behind. Even though luhan wasn't with him right now hw was swilling to live his whole life with the memories he had with luhan, he could somehow live his life just with the memories.

"I know it's hard to forget, but at least break your walls down for the people who are trying to help you. Take their hand, Son. And I know that you will meet that special someone soon. You've suffred enough and now you deserve the happiness. Don't you want to feel REAL LOVE? Don't you just not want to live with the memories of him anymore, thinking that somehow you will live your life?" Sehun's mom voice was wavering a bit but her face shows strong determination.

Sehun's mind was clouded with thoughts. Yes, he wanted to feel happiness. But he didn't thought of happiness without Lu. Real love? Wasn't his love for luhan real? The feeling he had for luhan wasn't how Real love felt? Sehun wanted to approach people but he was just afraid that they would leave him alone. No one knows about the feeling of loneliness better than Sehun. So, was Sehun ready to GIVE HIS HEART TO SOMEONE again?

 

"I hope you make the right choice." His mother said as she exited to the room.

 

-----------

A/N but not A/N: I'll try to post part 2 tomorrow ^o^❤

and sorry for any grammar mistake but It's almost midnight and I'm a lil asleep and I have to finish my English homeworks + studying History T_T savemepls