CHAPTER 2 - second part

(Sebaek/Hunbaek) Take My Hand

"Come on, won't you Take My Hand?"

"I... No, it's ok." The boy suddently stood up and walked past Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was surprised and stood up, still looking at the boy who's back was facing him right now. Baekhyun stared at the figure as it disappeared around the corner. After standing up Baekhyun realized that he was getting late and -he better hurries if he wants to catch the early bus to school-.

Finally Baekhyun reached the bus stop, he was exhausted with all the running he did , chest heaving up and down but all his efforts were put invain as the 8:05 bus has already left.

Now Baekhyun was regretting getting up late. He just didn't want to face the awkwardness right now. But he knew he will.

'Please, at least not this early!! Please God! Let Kyungsoo be with me at the very least!' Baekhyun was praying really hard that he didn't have to meet the two people he's trying really hard to avoid.

Just then he heard footsteps and the person stopped right behind him.

He shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath clutching his fists, he turned around to face the person standing behind him, and putting on a forced smile Baekhyun opened his eyes and greeted "Hi Chan--!" but stopped when he saw who the person was.

'Oh it's the Stranger I bumped into a while ago!'. Baekhyun stared at the stranger as hex studied his face and body--!

'Stop Byun Baekhyun! You can't check him out!'. Baekhyun tried to stop himself from checking out ghe latter but clearly he couldn't.  

'Okay, this isn't me checking him out but it'z just a simple observation. Yeah, a simple observation!'

Nevertheless Baek checked out the Stranger from head to toe and instantly knew/noticed that the stranger is Tall, very TALL ... with broas shoulders, has a milky skin with a sharp jaw and piercing eyes that are RIGHT NOW staring into his face. Wait! Staring into his face?

Baekhyun quickly moved away his eyes from the stranger and tried to fix his gaze on the surroundings.

"Can you move aside? You are blocking the path." Baekhyun was jolted in "his" place as he heard the stranger's voice. It was warm, but at the same time harsh and cold.

"Ex-xcuse me?" Baekhyun said looking up but still didn't dare to make an eye contact with the stranger.

"You are blocking the way." The stranger said with a straight face. "O-Oh I am sorry" Baekhyun said as he step aside.

Baekhyun and the stranger were both standing in the bus stop waiting for the arrival bus.

Baekhyun was all red in face because he was caugh red handed for observing (checking out) the stranger.

For Baekhyun seconds felt like minutes and minutes hours. 'God! When will the bus arrive?!'

Baek was in his own world that he forgot about the two persons he's trying to avoid.

After a while he started humming his favourite 'tone' and soon the humming turned into soft singing. For him singing was the only thing he's really serious about, the only thing he loves apart from his family and cloae friends.

Baekhyun was still singing when a voice spoke "Nice singing Baekhyun! As always!"

Baekhyun was startled by the voice and turned toward the person only to see THE TWO PERSONS HE IS REALLY TRYING TO AVOID.

Especially in the morning.

Especially alone...

Baekhyun put on his best fake smile greeting the two persons standingin front of him. "Good morning Chanyeol, Minseok!"

 

 

---------

A/N but not A/N: Here's the 2nd part of the 2nd CHAPTER :)♡ The third chapter is killing mee i mean fukk I love sehun, I love what he's done for 'helping/protecting' Baekhyun in the bus ♡.♡, I love sebaekkk *♡* , we'll see them in the bus ❤ I will post the next chapter tomorrow or the day after or maybe on Sunday ^3^ see you soon guyss❤