More Feelings!

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

"Uh...we...uh...I...um." Eunji couldn't find the words to explain her and Chorong's position.

Both of them still on the floor, Eunji still on top of the latter, both of them still unmoving till they heard Naeun clear . This sound ended their trance and Eunji slowly got up and helped Chorong up as well. The two of them faced the other two girls present in the room with flustered faces. 

"Well...Chorong unnie would you like to help prepare something to eat?" asked Naeun, leaving towards the kitchen. The eldest of the siblings silently nodded, and excused herself. 

Bomi and  Eunji made their way onto the couch and the TV. Bomi adjusted the volume a couple digits higher so that the other two women would not hear the conversation she was about to have.

”So...” Bomi started, turning towards Eunji. 

Eunji felt Bomi shuffle a bit to make herself comfortable. She could also feel the smirk that was currently showing on Bomi’s face.

”We just fell...”

”Uh-huh.”

"Whatever." Eunji huffed, turning her focus on the TV. Bomi shrugged and did the same, but she had one more trick up her sleeve. 

"Your face was hella red by the way." And with that remark, Eunji tackled her "unnie" to the ground. 

~

Chorong wraps her coat around her small body tightly as she waited outside her hospital's entrance-way. She checks her phone for the time.

"Ugh she said she'd be here in 5 minutes." she thought to herself with a pout forming onto her lips. 

A breeze suddenly flies through, sending shivers throughout Chorong's body. She was about to turn to go back inside when she felt a warm arms embrace her behind. She lets out a yelp, and breaks free. Chorong raised up her fist to hit the ert but stopped mid-way realizing it was her late ride.

"Yah Eunji-ah, do you think you're funny? I could of killed you!" exclaimed Chorong, putting down her fist. Eunji moved her arms away from her face and stood up from her crouched position. 

"Oh yeah maybe you could of. Naeun did say you're a black belt in...uh Hapkido?" Eunji said. 

"Mmm-hmm so think twice about messing with me Jung Eunji." replied Chorong with smirk. Eunji smiles at her and takes her hand into her own, leading them towards Chorong's home. 

They both stop at a cross-walk waiting for their turn to go. Eunji looks at Chorong from her peripheral and sees the older trying to fight off the cold. Eunji takes off her scarf and wraps it around Chorong. Surprised, Chorong turns the other and opened her protest. 

"Keep it unnie." Eunji said and began to lead Chorong again. 

It has been weeks since their little incident when Eunji first visited Chorong's apartment. Before, Hayoung and Namjoo would occationally pick her up from work but recently Eunji has been getting her more frequently. At first, she wanted to be against Eunji getting her because of her singing job with Naeun, but Eunji reassured her that everything is fine on her end. Chorong still was nervous every time the younger would pick her up. Not because she didn't her to, but since she knew that her ex's men could be lurking around and she didn't want Eunji to be hurt. She cared about the Eunji, more than she thought she would. She cared for her deeply. 

They stopped once more at the last cross-walk before reaching their destination. Chorong's face became slightly red as she began to think about Eunji. She shakes her head trying to remain focus but Eunji noticed her. 

"Omo, unnie are you sick? Your face is red." asked Eunji, putting her forehead onto Chorong's forehead. This made Chorong's face even redder, and steps back from the younger.

"Wh- What are you doing?" she stuttered out. Eunji moves towards her and wraps her arm around the other's shoulder, pulling her close as they walk across the street. 

"I'm making sure unnie is warm, and making sure she doesn't get sick." Eunji finally answers. At this point, Chorong tries to avoid looking at Eunji just in case the younger saw her very red face. 

Eunji released Chorong from her grasp when they finally reached Chorong's front door. 

"Okay unnie make sure rest. I'll let Naeun know you're home." Eunji said as she turned to leave, but Chorong grabs her wrist.

"Uh...why don't you spend the night? It's pretty late and cold." the older said, pulling Eunji slightly as if to convince her. 

"Again unnie? Are you sure?" asked Eunji. Chorong nodded and lead them both inside.

As Eunji said, this isn't the first time she had slept over. Maybe it was third or fourth time, but to be safe, let's just say that this was her fourth time. Eunji takes off her jacket and makes herself at home on the couch as Chorong made something to eat for them in the kitchen. This is what they usually do. Chorong would make food, while Eunji would relax. At first Eunji insisted that she cook them a meal but ever since Bomi told Chorong about Eunji's overcooked ramyeon, Chorong refused to let Eunji cook. After their meal, Chorong would give Eunji some of her old clothes to sleep in and a spare toothbrush she kept for the younger. Then after they got ready for bed, they would watch a couple late night shows. They would laugh together, then cry together (well more like Chorong crying and Eunji laughing her). Then after that they would separate. Chorong would go to her room and Eunji would sleep on the couch, but tonight was different. 

"Eunji-ah don't sleep on the couch tonight." said Chorong, pulling Eunji up from the couch. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Eunji questioned, as Chorong dragged her to her room. Eunji could feel her heart beat out of her chest, and she prayed that Chorong wouldn't comment about her sweaty palms. 

"I mean, uh...sleep here with me." Chorong said, more like whispered as they finally reached her room.

Chorong's room wasn't that big since she and Naeun lived in an apartment but it was a good size for her. She had her bed pushed against the wall in the corner, while she had a work desk across from the bed and a bookshelf right beside it. Chorong made her way to her bed and sat on the side nearest to the wall. She then patted the empty beside her, prompting Eunji to make her way there also. As they both made themselves comfortable, Eunji could not make her heart beat any slower than it was going. Little did she know, the other was feeling the same way. 

"You okay? Sorry I didn't mean to force you but I felt bad all those times you slept on the couch." Chorong confessed, turning her head to the side to face Eunji. Eunji then turns her entire body towards Chorong, making their proximity to each other closer. Chorong could feel her face becomer red again as she could just sense Eunji just looking at her. 

"It's fine unnie. I think I like you bed more." said Eunji, but then realized what she said could be taken the wrong way. Chorong laughs at Eunji's remark.

 "I mean like you know uh...you know." Eunji managed to stutter out. Her face felt so hot right not. 

"Yes I know." Chorong lets a yawn. 

"Let's go to sleep unnie. You must be tired from work." 

"Yeah..." agreed Chorong, "Goodnight, Eunji-ah." Chorong turns to face the wall, and felt her heart that was still beating quickly. She felt Eunji move around, assuming that she turned to face the other way, but the she feels warm arms wrap around her once more and pulling her close. 

"So you won't be cold." explained Eunji, "Goodnight unnie." 

Chorong smiles to herself and closed her eyes, letting herself sink into Eunji's embrace. 

(A/N:)

And things are developing! I guess you can figure out where Chorong stands in all of this. Hopefully they will confess to each other soon ;) Sorry again for the long wait! I got busy earlier this month because I took two online classes, so I put my energy on those. But now they're over so now I can come back here! I will try to update more frequently but I can't guarantee a weekly update so please be patient and stick around! Thank you all so much! Till next time!