The First Meeting

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

Eunji slowly opens her eyes only to be met with a blinding light. She covers her eyes with her hand and blink so that they could adjust. Eunji tries to get up from her position but was suddenly met with a sharp pain at side. 

"Eunji-ah, wait!" yelled Bomi, dropping a bag where she was standing.

“Bom-ah! When did you get here?” said a surprised Eunji, still trying to support herself with her elbows. Bomi gently help Eunji sit upright, putting a pillow behind her for support.

"Please be careful..." Bomi said as she went over the bag she dropped, and placed it at the foot of Eunji's bed. There was a deep silence in the room as Bomi was going through the bag.

"Bom-ah?" No response. "Bom-ahhh..."

Bomi continued to look through the bag till Eunji leaned slightly over and grabbed her hands. Eunji felt droplets fall onto her hand, then gently pulled Bomi closer to her. She then lifts Bomi's chin so that they could face each other, and surely enough Bomi was crying.

"Aigoo this crybaby here~" Eunji said caressing Bomi's head.

Bomi sat down at the edge of the bed and wrapped her arms around Eunji's neck, buried her face into Eunji's shoulder. Eunji comforted the older till she released her.

"Why must you be so reckless!?" 

"I'm sorry Bom-ah...I didn't think he would pull a knife on me." 

"No more going off saving damsels in distresses."  Bomi sternly said moving off from the bed.

"Yesss omma~" sang Eunji. 

 The girls heard a knock on the door and then entered in a man with a white lab coat followed by a nurse. 

"Good afternoon ladies, I am the doctor that Eunji was admitted under," he greeted, "Eunji-ssi I just need to check your wound and then my nurse will change your dressing."

"Okay thanks Doc," replied Eunji as he walked over to check her wound. With careful hands, the doctor undid Eunji's dressing and to assess the would. After a few minutes he nodded at the nurse to come and apply some new dressing.

"You're a lucky one Eunji-ssi. The knife avoided any and all major organs," informed the doctor, "however it was deep so had to give you stitches."

"So when can I be let out doc?" Eunji questioned. Bomi was at Eunji's side watching the nurse work on the new dressing. 

"We'll keep you another night so we can lessen the risk of the wound opening again." the doctor looked at the nurse and nodded at each other, "alright I have to check on other patients. I will give you more instructions on care when you get discharged."

"Thank you doctor." bowed Bomi. 

The doctor open the door to see three other ladies waiting outside. 

"It seem you have more visitors Eunji-ssi. Please take care till tomorrow." and with the doctor left. Eunji and Bomi looked towards the doorway to see the guests that the doctor mentioned. 

"Ah! What are you kids doing here!?" exclaimed Bomi. Naeun and Namjoo entered Eunji's room and hugged Bomi.

"We wanted to check on Eunji unnie!" said Namjoo, walking over to Eunji and giving her a hug also.

"Awh you guys didn't have too." replied Eunji, rubbing the back of her head shyly

"Nonsense," injected Naeun, "if anything, I'd say you get the award for being the person who brought the police to my bar for the first time." 

"First time? Wow, there must be good people who go through that bar." chimed in Bomi.

"I wouldn't say "good people". Just people who use the bar properly...they drink then go home. Usually if we have any problems we would handle it ourselves." 

"But that guy was nuts Naeun-unnie! If Eunji-unnie didn't follow them who knows what would have happened to that girl!" Namjoo blurted. 

"Speaking of which...what happened to that girl?" asked Eunji. Naeun was about to answer her when another person entered the room.

"Yah you guys didn't wait for me and I got lost in this hospital!" complained the new guest. 

"OH HAYOUNG!" yelled Bomi, throwing her arms around the taller woman. 

"AH BOMI UNNIE~" The two girls started spinning around while they were hugging each other. 

"Hayoung-ie texted you the room number!" claimed Namjoo, crossing her arms in front of her. Hayoung released Bomi and faced her unnie.

"Yeah well then I pulled out my PokemonGo and there was sooo~ many Pokemon around this place," Hayoung defended, "and the rest is history!"

"Aigoo this kid..." Naeun sighed. Hayoung approached Eunji's bed and extended her hand to Eunji. 

"Hello, I'm Oh Hayoung, gamer enthusiast." 

"Hello Hayoung...Jung Eunji...uh just call me unnie." replied Eunji with a kind smile, shaking the younger's hand. 

After everyone got comfortable, the four girls chatted for hours which seem liked minutes to them. The girls talked everything, from their old high school days to what's current to them now. 

"So Eunji unnie did anyone called you back?" asked Hayoung. Eunji gave her a sad smile and shook her head "no". 

"Don't lose hope Eunji-ah." said Bomi gently, laying a hand on one of Eunji's. 

Naeun's eyes widen as she checked her watch, "Yah we gotta go guys. We're going to be late for the late shift."

"Awhh but unnie do we have to gooo~" complained the youngest, making her lips pout.

"Yeah unnie! Do we have to!??" chimed in Namjoo. Naeun shook her head and got up.

"Yes...it's a Saturday night, and that's when we get the most customers," Naeun faced Eunji, "Unnie, please take care and recover quickly." 

"Thank you all for coming to visit me today. I will recover quickly so that I can come back there...and not get hurt." 

The three girls left leaving only Bomi behind. Eunji also looked at the time. It was almost 11pm.

"Bom, you need to head home."

"Huh!? What you mean Eunji-ah? I'm going to stay here!" Bomi declared. 

Eunji gave Bomi a motherly smile, "Bom-ah I'll be okay. Please go home and rest. And we could go home together tomorrow, okay?"

Bomi pouted but agreed. She said to her goodbyes to Eunji and promised to return to her in morning. An hour after Bomi had left, Eunji slowly sits up. She moves her legs to the edge of the bed and slowly go down from her bed. Her face grimaced as her landing was not as graceful as she expected. Eunji made her way slowly towards the door. She was about to open it herself, but it swung open right in front of her. Shocked, Eunji stepped backward but lost her footing, causing her to slip. She closed her eyes, preparing herself to crash into the floor, but instead she heard a grunt and felt her land on someone else. Eunji opened her eyes and saw that she had landed on a nurse. She tries to get off of the nurse, but instead lets out a painful cry.

"Don't move. Let me, or else you might open up your stitches." instructed the savior nurse. Eunji listened and let the nurse maneuver her.

By some miracle, the nurse was able to get her and Eunji back up to their feet. The nurse leads Eunji back to the bed slowly. Once Eunji got onto the bed, the nurse starts to check on Eunji's stitches. 

"Are you okay?" asked the nurse, once she was finished checking on Eunji.

"I should be asking you that!" exclaimed Eunji. The nurse gave Eunji a smile, and for some reason that smile melted Eunji's heart. 

"You are the patient, and I am a nurse. Therefore, the care of the patient comes first," the nurse walks over to Eunji's charts at the end of the bed, "and why was this patient who, as it says here, should be on bed rest, not in bed?" 

"I wanted some fresh air..."

"You could of opened the window."

"I wanted to go on the roof..."

"Why?" the nurse questioned. But Eunji kept silent. The nurse sighed and left the room. Few seconds later she brought in a wheelchair. 

"What's that for?" asked Eunji.

"To go on the roof!" replied the nurse. Eunji's eyes widen with surprise, she wanted to question the nurse more but the nurse was already moving Eunji into the wheelchair and next think she knew was that they were en route to the roof. 

The hospital's roof overlooked a nice skyline view of Seoul, with Han river also insight. The nurse rolled Eunji over near the bar of the edge and they both took in the night sight of Seoul.

"I've never seen Seoul like this before." said the nurse in awe. Eunji could agree with the strange nurse. Yes, strange because she still does not know why the nurse would agree to her request. 

"Question..." started Eunji. She turns the wheelchair so that she could face the nurse. "Why did you let me up here?"

The nurse smiled then kneeled down to be eye level with Eunji, "I wanted to thank my savior somehow."

Eunji's eyes widen with shock, "Wait...what!?" 

"Thank you for saving me Eunji-ssi, my name is Park Chorong." 

(A/N:)

Okay so Chorong didn't not really fall out the sky per se...so isn't like falling/tripping over each other the next best thing haha. Sorry if my title and description was a bit misleading *insert sweat drop emoji*. I think this is my longest update so far. Please stick around for more Eunrong! Thank you so much! <3

*also note that Chorong isn't the same nurse from before who was with the doctor doing the wound dressing :)