Confessions (part 2)

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

Eunji made her back towards Chorong's table after packing her things up from her set. It was already around 2am and she wanted to see if Chorong wanted to go home with her. And by go home with her, she means walk the older woman home. It was dangerous around this time and Eunji felt uneasy when she wasn't the one bring Chorong home because of her ex. 

Eunji approached Chorong's table slowly as she noticed the two sisters having to what looks like a serious conversation. She was about a meter away when she was suddenly pulled aside towards the bar.  

"Yah! Hands off buddy!" exclaimed Eunji, forcefully releasing herself from the person's grip. She quickly turns and comes face to face with her best friend. 

"Hey, no need to be so rough." Bomi said, as she massaged her hand. 

Eunji lets out a breath, "Sorry Bom-ah, I thought you were a like a drunk or something."

"It's all good. Anyways, is tonight going to be the night?" 

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to confess-" Eunji quickly covers Bomi's mouth with her hand. She glances slightly over to Chorong's table. 

"How do you know about that?" asked Eunji.

Bomi removes Eunji's hand from , "So you don't remember drunk calling me a couple nights ago?" 

The puzzled looked on Eunji's face was Bomi's answer. 

Flashback 

Bomi groans as she hears her phone ringing from her night-stand. She looks at the clock and read 4:30am off of it. She groans again, answering her phone.

"Hello?" she said sleepily into the phone. 

"Bom-ah~" said a slurred voice on the other line.

"Eunji? Why are calling me so late? Are you drunk?" 

"Bom-ahhhh~" 

Bomi lets out a sigh, "Yes?"

"I like her..." Hearing this made Bomi slightly more awake.

"Huh? Who?"  she asked. Bomi already knew who the singer liked, but she wanted to hear it from Eunji herself just for a more solid confirmation.

"Chorong-ah~" replied Eunji with a slightly slurred accent on the older's name. 

Bomi smiled amusingly at Eunji's response, "Okay okay, you tell her okay?" 

"Okayyyy~" 

Bomi was about to talk more, but two seconds later she heard small snores at the other end and decided to end the call.

End 

Eunji was speechless when Bomi finished her story. In all honesty, she did remember calling her friend but did not remember what she said. 

"You know what they say Eunji-ah...drunken words, sober thoughts." Bomi said. She hands Eunji a shot class and pours out something strong for her.

"What's this for?" asked Eunji, eyeing the glass.

"For a little courage if you're still doubting." Bomi pats Eunji's back and starts to walk away, "Go get em' tiger!" she yells. 

Eunji shrugs her shoulders and downs the drink. Her face scrunches at the taste as the liquid burns . Shaking off any doubts, she makes her way towards Chorong, again. 

"Eunji unnie there you are! Do you mind taking unnie home? She's a bit...tipsy." asked Naeun once Eunji arrived to the table. 

Chorong's face was a bit pink and she was leaning a bit over the table.

"I'm not~" pouted Chorong, making Eunji smile at the older's action, "Eunji-ah, I'm fineee~" 

"Yes unnie I know you are, but let me still take you home." replied Eunji.

Chorong nods and clumsily makes her way toward Eunji. She suddenly trips but Eunji steps forward and catches her before she had the chance to hit th ground. 

"Are you okay?" Eunji ask. Their faces were not that far apart and Eunji couldn't tell if Chorong was blushing because of how close they were or it was still the alcohol. Eunji slowly helps Chorong get back onto her feet and they both exit the bar. 

Eunji had her arm wrapped around Chorong's shoulder, while the other had her arm wrapped around Eunji's waist. A cold gust of wind blew through, causing Chorong to snuggle closer into Eunji. Eunji could feel her heart beating a million beats per second. She could feel herself sobering up after walking for a few minutes.

"So much for the liquid courage." Eunji mumbled to herself.

"Huh? Did you say something Eunji-ah?" asked Chorong. 

Eunji didn't realize she had spoken out loud , "Uh nooo...how are you feeling?" 

"I'm fine, but can we sit for a little bit?"

"Sure thing unnie." Eunji leads them both towards the park that they usually pass by. 

They were approaching a nearby bench, when Chorong leaves Eunji's embrace and starts running towards the swings at the playground adjacent to them. 

"Eunji-ahhh push me!" beamed Chorong. 

Eunji laughs, "Shouldn't you be the one pushing me since I'm younger?" 

"Nooooppeeee~" Chorong replied with a bit of aegyo. Eunji couldn't argue with Chorong since she was being a kid right now. 

"Okay okay." Eunji pushes Chorong, sending the adult-kid up to the sky.

Chorong lets out a loud gleeful yell as she went higher and higher. Eunji stops pushing Chorong after a few minutes and lets the law of motion slowly let Chorong down. Chorong bends slight back and leans her head onto Eunji's stomach. 

"Eunji-ah?" Chorong looks up and see the other leaning down slowly. The distance between their faces begins to shorten more and more. Eunji pauses and lets their lips hover one another. Not giving into her doubts, Eunji closes her eyes and finally closes the distance between her and Chorong's lips. 

(A/N):

Hey everyone I'm back! Sorry if the last bit is a bit hard to imagine. When I was writing this I was thinking of the infamous "upside-down Spiderman kiss" but on a swing. I hope that makes sense *insert sweat drop emoji. I'm planning to end this one soon so I can focus on my other fic that I have just started. Btw if you're into Wenrene (RV's Wendy x Irene) then please check out my other fic. There's not much on there...YET. Anyways, till we meet again!