Confessions (part 1)

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

Bomi lead Chorong to a booth slightly adjacent from the stage. 

"Here you go unnie. Naeun will be out shortly." said Bomi as Chorong slid herself into the booth.

"Thanks Bom-ah~"

"Do you want me to bring your usual?" Chorong nodded in response, prompting Bomi to fetch her drink. 

It was one of Chorong's few day offs from work and she decided to let off some steam at Naeun's bar. After a few minutes, Naeun approaches her unnie's table with two drinks in her hand. 

"I didn't know you did hard labor around here." joked Chorong, taking her drink from Naeun as she sat beside her. 

"Ha ha, you're funny unnie." said Naeun, "I haven't seen you come in for a while. Work been rough?"

Chorong stayed silent for a little bit. Yes work has been rough but also in the back of her mind she was worried about her ex's men. She often wonders if they're still out there or have forgotten about her. She's even more worried these days since Eunji had gotten herself involved...again. 

"Yeah it's been a little a rough and there's other things." Chorong quietly said. Naeun looks over to her and takes Chorong's hand in hopes that it will comfort her. 

"Unnie, you know we're all here for you."

"Yes I know but he's dangerous. We all know that. Ugh I wish I never got involved with him in the first place." Chorong could feel her frustration starting to build up. She also blames her pride for not telling the police and selfish because it was her problem yet she feels like everyone she knows is involved now.

"Maybe he stopped because who knows why!" 

Chorong shrugs her shoulders, "Maybe but I have to keep my guard up." Naeun was about to speak but heard the mic give feedback from the stage. 

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Jung Eunji to the stage!" announced one of the waiters from the stage.

Eunji was welcome with loud claps and woos from the crowd. Chorong instantly turns her attention towards the stage, while Naeun catches a smile forming onto her unnie's face.

"Good evening! How is everyone?" Eunji asks into the mic, getting a few responses in the crowd.

"Okay tonight I'm going to start with a few cover songs and my last song will be a treat, so please enjoy!" she said lastly then started playing her set. 

All of Chorong's focus was on the younger who was currently on the stage. She loved sweet Eunji's voice and the way it perfectly compliments her piano playing. Naeun waved her hand in font of Chorong's face making the older to jerk backward a bit.

"Yes?" said Chorong, sounding slightly annoyed that her focus was interrupted. 

"Was there another reason why you came tonight?" Naeun asked with a smirk. She could see Chorong's cheeks turn slightly pink, and it wasn't because of the alcohol. 

"Um well...Eunji invited me to see her set since I haven't before." Chorong confessed. 

"You two have been spending more time together."

"Yeah, we have..."

"You guys have a lot of sleepovers too." commented Naeun.

Chorong was caught by surprised . Its not that she didn't want Naeun to know, its just that she keeps forgetting to tell Naeun about it. 

"Uh...yes we have." Chorong simply said. There was a moment of silence between the two as the turned their focus again back to Eunji but a question that has been on Naeun's mind was itching to be asked tonight.

"Unnie..." 

"Hm?" Chorong replied back as she was taking another sip of her drink.

"Do you like Eunji unnie?" asked Naeun. Chorong's eyes widen and almost spit out her drink.

Chorong was about to answer, but stopped herself as she saw the person in question approaching the table. 

"Unnie you've made it!" said Eunji. She scooted closely next to Chorong, which Naeun noticed to her sister's blushing face. 

"Yeah of course. I need to see you at least once." Chorong said, taking another sip from her drink. 

"I hope it's not the last." Eunji said shyly. 

"It won't be, don't worry." smiled Chorong.

Naeun could see the little scene the unfold before her. The way Eunji's eyes became glued onto Chorong whenever she's near, and the way Chorong's mouth forms a small smile whenever Eunji spoke to her. It was a heartwarming scene and Naeun felt happy that her unnie has found someone even though she hasn't said out loud . Which is understandable since this is was a new feeling for the both women, and Naeun could see this also. 

Eunji leaves after a few more minutes to up her set. This made a Chorong slightly sad, but Eunji reassured her that they will meet up again after she was done. Naeun looks over to Chorong, seeing a pout form onto the older's face as the singer walked back onto the stage. 

"Wow unnie you really tried to-"

"Yes." blurted Chorong, stopping Naeun mid-sentence.

"What?" Naeun asked.

"I like Eunji. I have for a long time now. And you're obviously not surprised so. "

"Finally, ugh I thought I was going to lose the bet against Bomi unnie." 

"Excuse me!?" gasped Chorong. 

"What?" defended Naeun, "You two make heart eyes to each other for weeks now, and unnie really...the sleepovers?"

Chorong let out a sigh. She had hoped that her sister and Bomi wouldn't catch them so quickly but alas she was wrong. 

"Don't worry unnie, I think you're in good hands." said Naeun.

"What do you mean?" Chorong questioned.

"I think Eunji unnie likes you too." 

(A/N): 

I think im getting worse and worse at updating *insert sweatdrop emoji*. I also feel like I'm dragging a lot :/ I'm sorry everyone, I've been feeling uninspired recently but I will try to finish this story since I don't like things unfinished. Please let me know your suggestions (if you have any) or whatever! Thank you for sticking by! Till next time!