Feelings?

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

Eunji takes a deep breath as she walks towards the hospital, the same one she was in about a month ago. She looks around her making sure that there was no one suspicious lurking around. But it was pretty much useless since there was too many people walking around. 

"Man, I don't even know what they look like." mumbled Eunji as she neared the entrance way.

Looking around, she found Chorong sitting outside at the benches busy with her phone and had her earphones in. Eunji smiled at the sight of the older's eyebrow knit slowly together at what was on her screen. Chorong was so into her phone that Eunji was able to sneak by and sit on the seat beside her, discovering that Chorong was very into a drama. Eunji taps on Chorong's shoulder making her jump. 

"Yah! Who are- oh Eunji-ah." exclaimed Chorong, hitting Eunji in retaliation. 

"Ouch unnie! You should of seen your face!" Eunji laughed, wiping away a tear from her laughter. Chorong got up abruptly and started walking away. Eunji chases after her, meeting her at the crosswalk. She sees Chorong pouting making a Eunji's heart skip a beat. 

Cute...

The crosswalk light turned green and Chorong started to move forward. Suddenly, Eunji reaches forward and takes Chorong's hand so she doesn't lose the girl. What surprised Eunji was that Chorong didn't even let go as they were crossing the street. For a couple blocks, Chorong lead Eunji with their hands still together. 

"Unnie, you're not mad right?" asked Eunji. She wasn't sure where they were at the moment but she trusted Chorong. Chorong stopped and turned to face Eunji. 

"I'm not mad but I was wondering how long it was going to take you to say something to me." replied Chorong, giving the younger a warm smile. 

"Whew...I'm glad. I'm sorry that I scared unnie." 

Chorong waved her off, "No worries. By the way, why did you come to get me? Usually Hayoung or Namjoo gets me." 

"Ah they said they were busy so they asked me as favor." Eunji lied. She prayed hard that Chorong wouldn't see through her lie.

"Righttt..." replied Chorong, "We're almost to my apartment." They still did not let go of each other's hands. 

After a few more blocks, the two girls arrive at a small square. Eunji continued to let Chorong lead her towards of the taller buildings within the square. They climbed two flights of stairs then turned towards on of the first doors of the second floor hallway. 

"Sorry for the mess. Naeun-ie and I have been so busy recently." apologized Chorong. The older finally let go of Eunji's hand to open the door and let themselves in. 

Chorong entered the medium-sized apartment first. The living room had a couch, coffee table, and TV. Then right beside it was the kitchen that had a small dining table. Eunji saw that there was a small hallway leading to the bedrooms and a bathroom. It was slightly homier than her and Bomi's apartment. Chorong tells Eunji to make herself at home while she gets some tea going. 

Eunji takes a look around the living room and sees several pictures of both Chorong and Naeun when they were younger. One picture that she saw was with their parents and what seemed to be Chorong's graduation day. Seeing all them look happy made Eunji's heart hurt a little. She looks across her way and sees a balcony where she can escape for little with her thoughts. 

Eunji closes the glass sliding door behind her and wraps her thin cardigan around herself to make her body a bit warmer. She leans her forearms against the guardrail and looks up to the night sky. 

"Umma...appa...namdongsaeng..." she said with a sigh also escaping her lips, "how are things up there? Are you watching me? Of course you." 

She pauses again, "I've meet with Bomi again. You remember Bomi. She's still as crazy as ever." she chuckles.

"I've met new people also...they've been very kind to me. Kinder than I would expect total strangers to be..." 

Back inside, Chorong goes into the living room and discover it to be missing a person. She looks around and notices the curtains to the balcony have been slightly moved. Chorong peeks out and sees Eunji standing outside.

"I wonder why she's out there." thought Chorong. She opens the sliding door slightly but stops herself from opening it completely when she hears Eunji talking to herself. 

"I'm very grateful for them. Bomi has been supporting me since I've arrived here...Naeun gave me a job at her bar...the kids are funny and puts a smile on our faces...and then there's Chorong-unnie..." the older hears the younger say. 

Chorong's face gains a pink tone to it as she hears Eunji pause at her name. 

"I saved her from her ex...I bet you saw all that...but ever since then we've gotten closer...sort-of...I'm still trying to open up to her, but she's very special to me..." another pause, "but I know there's something there...I want to confirm it."

Chorong feels her heart beating so fast that it could come out of her chest. 

"I miss you guys. Please watch over me still. I have to go back inside, it's getting a bit colder," Eunji lets a tear fall, "I love you." 

Chorong sees Eunji starting to move, tries to run back over to the kitchen so she wouldn't get in trouble for eavesdropping, but ends up tripping over the coffee table's rug. Eunji hears a loud thud inside and rushes back inside. 

"Unnie, are you okay!?" exclaimed Eunji, rushing over to help Chorong up but also ends up tripping.

Eunji breaks her fall by holding out her arm, stopping her face from crashing onto Chorong's by mere inches. 

"Well this isn't what I expected." said a voice coming from the door-way. 

Eunji and Chorong face to where the voice came from, and saw Naeun along with Bomi, who had a smirk on her face, at the doorway. The two girls, who were still on the floor, were both left speechless and flustered. 

"Care to explain?" asked Bomi, trying hard not to laugh. 

(A/N): 

Yay! Another update! So i guess Eunji realizes her feeling somewhat in this one. Of course, I'm pretty sure y'all know where Chorong's feelings are. Further developments are in the workings! And surely, Eunji will open up to Chorong, I promise you that! Thank you for the support on the last chapter! It really gave me energy to get this one out as quickly as I could. I may take back that "finishing this fic in couple more chapters" thing. Maybe, maybe not haha. Please continue to tell me how I'm doing! It really gives me encouragement! Till next time! :)