Sisters

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

Eunji shifted her eyes between the many people that were current in her hospital room. It was her discharge day and she did not expect to be this many people in one room. Eunji shook her head in order to pay attention what the doctor was telling her. Something along the lines of "take it easy for the next week...don't do anything strenuous...take these pain killers...sign right here". As Eunji was signing her discharge papers she takes another peek at the other guests. Bomi was over gathering Eunji's night clothes while speaking with Namjoo and Hayoung about food. Then she looked at the now know sisters, Park Chorong and Son Naeun. 

"There's probably a story there." Eunji thought to herself as she finished signing the papers and finally handing it off to the nurse. The doctor and nurse said their goodbyes and left the room, leaving Eunji and her guests. 

"Aigoooo my Eunji-ahhhh what are we going to do with you? Getting yourself hurt...aigooo aigooo~" teased Bomi, pinching Eunji's cheeks. 

"Yah! That hurts!" yelped Eunji, removing Bomi's hands from her face. The others started to laugh at the same-age friends antics. 

Once out of the hospital, they group made their way towards Bomi and Eunji's apartment complex. 

"Wow unnie how much are you paying for this place?" asked the youngest in the group, Hayoung. 

"Ah well let's not talk about that..." replied Bomi sheepishly as she opened the door to their apartment. 

"Bom-ah! You cleaned up!" gasped Eunji, as everyone started to file into the medium-sized living room.

"Well what was I suppose to do while you were in the hospital! I couldn't keep still so I cleaned!" pouted Bomi. Eunji walks over and ruffles her hair a bit. 

"Alright, everyone have a seat! I will make us some lunch..." Eunji announces but as soon as she turns towards the kitchen she grabs her side and lets out a small groan. 

"Ah no Eunji-ah...you sit down on the couch." said Chorong sternly, helping Eunji to the couch and sitting the younger down gently. 

"We'll handle the cooking." added Naeun. 

Chorong looks at her sister, "You can cook? Since when!?" 

"Unnie, I said we so therefore..." Naeun points at Bomi, Namjoo, and Hayoung. 

"EH!?" said the included girls, and with that Boss Naeun shows her true colors, pushing her slaves helpers into the kitchen, leaving Eunji and Chorong on the couch. 

"I hope they don't ruin your apartment." said Chorong with concern in her tone. Eunji laughs then they hear a loud crash in the kitchen. Chorong was about to get up and check but Eunji catches her wrist.

"We're okay!" yelled Bomi from the kitchen. 

"I'm sure they'll be fine." reassured Eunji. Chorong nods and sits back down.

Eunji shifts around her spot and looks around trying to avoid staring at Chorong. She felt awkward but at the same time she enjoyed being next to Chorong. Eunji leans forward to reach the remote but then stops abruptly as a sharp pain shoots through her body. 

"Damn..I can't do anything." she hissed under her breath. Chorong leads forward also and hands Eunji the remote. She thanks her and starts flipping through the channels till she finally found the station that was showing Weekly Idol. 

"So...I've been wondering," started Eunji, "how are you and Naeun sisters?" 

"I was wondering when you were going to ask," Chorong turns to face Eunji, "To simply put it, she was adopted by my family while she was in her early teens. And basically she decided to keep her birth surname when she was in college. Which was fine...I will always love her as if she was actual sister."

"Wow, I really wasn't expecting you two to be sisters. So do you Bomi and them well also since they're Naeun's friends?"

"Yes, especially when Naeun was first starting out her business. They were always a lively bunch," replied Chorong, "so how did you and Bomi meet?"

"We're childhood friends actually! But I honestly think she's my sister also because of how close we are."

"Really? Where did you two grow up?" 

"Busan...we were stuck like glue till the end of college. She got a job offer in Seoul and that's why she's here."

"And why are you here Eunji-ah?" asked Chorong. Eunji didn't know how to respond. Her mind began to freeze as she remember why she came to Seoul in the first place. The past few days felt almost like a dream to Eunji, like for once she could forget about her family's death. Eunji could feel her eyes water up.

"Eunji-ah?..." said Chorong, cupping Eunji's face and making her face Chorong. Eunji shakes her head and removes Chorong's hand. 

"Is the food ready yet? I'm starving!" yelled Eunji, slowly getting up from couch. 

"Yeah it's almost done! NAMJOO I AM TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS SAMPLING THE FOOD!" yelled Bomi. Namjoo runs out of the kitchen, hiding behind Hayoung who was setting the table. 

"Yah don't move your ruckus over there and help me finish this!" commanded Boss Naeun, causing the playful girls to behave. 

"Come on Chorong-unnie, let's go eat." said Eunji with a smile. Chorong nods and follows behind Eunji with her mind filling up with questions about the girl who saved her 

(A/N): 

WOOO GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER DOWN! I had a little free time today so I wanted to power through this one before I got busy again. Anyways! Danggg, Chorong's skinship. Would you do that to a person you just met? Hopefully Eunji can be able to open up to Chorong about her family.  Thank you for you comments and support! Till next time (and hopefully it won't be too far away)!