Chapter 7

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The heat from the noon sun finally put a frown on the his face. Mingyu pulled his head to the left, hoping to find shade but his back now felt the burn. Frowning and still half asleep, he made his way to the window, wanting to pull his curtain. Instead he bumped into something which should not have been there. His feet was also on something fluffy. Opening his eyes, he jumped a little when he realized he was in an unfamiliar room and backed his step until he reached the bed. He stayed there, holding his temple.

 

‘You’re finally up…’

 

Mingyu finally heard a familiar voice. ‘Urhh…’

 

‘Come, I’ve made you lunch.’

 

‘Where am I?’

 

‘Your new apartment. From you grandmother.’ The man replied monotonously. ‘You should eat.’

 

He opened his eyes to look at his butler. His family’s butler. ‘Got it…What’s your name again?’

 

‘Just call me Kris.’

 

‘What time is it?’ He asked, still holding his temple with his left hand. His head was throbbing. ‘How long did I sleep?’

 

‘It’s a 12:30. Come, I’ll explain as you eat.’

 

‘Explain what?’ The door closed, leaving him hanging. Hearing his stomach growled as if on cue, he lazily got out of bed and the room. He found the dining table at once, a counter style, and took a seat. He didn’t feel so good so he was thankful that lunch was chicken soup, rice and some side dishes. ‘Explain what?’ He asked lazily while munching, not bothering to look at the man standing in front of him.

 

‘You’ve been asleep for more than a  week.’

 

A week?! That was physically impossible! ‘Wait what? Why?’

 

‘You had a really high fever,’ the man replied calmly, ‘I didn’t tell your family, as requested.’

 

‘What request?’

 

‘And, I highly recommend you not going to the west district of the city. I will not be here to help you if anything happens again.’ Kris continued sternly, not answering his question.

 

Mingyu stopped eating and look at the man in the eyes. He was getting annoyed. ‘What request? And what happened? I need answers.’

 

‘You told me to keep what happened that night a secret from you grandmother.’

 

‘And what happened that night?’

 

‘You don’t remember?’ Kris asked, his voice still void of any emotions.

 

Mingyu closed his eyes. He was getting really annoyed with this new butler. Of course he didn’t remember! Would he even ask if he did?? ‘I remembered hanging out at the bar after the registration. That’s about it.’

 

‘What else do you remember?’

 

‘Why is that important?’ Mingyu was trying his best not to snap. He need answers, not more questions. Why is that so hard?

 

He sighed and continued eating. After lunch with his family, he headed to the new university with this new guy. Then, he filled in all his necessary details for his transfer, and headed towards the city, to find some place to hang out and find some good plaything. He remembered drinking by himself, not finding some sweet omegas to bring home. He disliked their scent. Korean omegas were just not his taste. He don’t hate them, he just don’t find Korean scent appealing. It was just so different from was he was accustomed to. He liked the tulips and lavenders, the sweet minty smell of Netherlands’ omegas, the scents that makes him wild in bed.

 

He remembered sitting at the counter, enjoying the view, releasing his pheromones, hoping to find one sweet omega with weaker scent to bed. And he remembered one y little thing strutting towards him, leaning his slender body on the counter, clearly thirsty for him. He remembered them talking, and then nothing.

 

Maybe he got wasted. Was there something he should remember?

 

‘What should I remember, Kris? I’m getting really annoyed here so you better spill it!’ He glared.

 

Kris took a deep breath, looking at his young master. He was trained in a lot of things but none of them involves having to explain something sensitive to someone. He was not train to deal with human emotion. He was hoping that the man would lose his interest in the matter, to save him from the humiliation but instead, he managed to boost the man’s curiosity. ‘I need to tell you that I took care of it, and you won’t meet them again.’

 

‘Who? Stop going around in circles and tell me. Everything. Goddammit!’ Mingyu rolled his eyes, ‘Did I kill someone? Did I forced myself onto someone? Just tell me!!’

 

‘No, sir…’ A pause, ‘They slipped some drugs into your drink.’

 

Mingyu couldn’t believe what he just heard. Drugs? ‘What the hell…’

 

‘…and they were trying to take you somewhere.’

 

‘What kind of drug?’ It can’t be…

 

‘Nothing happened. I…’

 

‘WHAT KIND OF DRUG??!!’ Mingyu had enough of the man and knocked his fist on the marble counter. It can’t be…

 

He knew where this is going but he just… he needed the man to tell him otherwise…

 

‘It’s called Rohypnol…’

 

‘Heh…’ He knew what that is. drug. The damn omega used drug on him… He could only laugh. How dare that drugged him?? They were going to even if he didn’t use drug anyway. How ing dare that …

 

‘... and some other drugs like....’ Mingyu closed his eyes and frowned. Those were not party drugs. He was given the hard stuff that addicts take. And not only one type. He needed to know why. With the amount of pheromones he released that night, people would know his intention right away. But still, the drug? And all the other drugs? Why?!

 

‘I need to assure you that nothing happened. I was waiting outside for you and I manage to stop them from doing anything.’

 

‘Them? How… How many were they?? HOW MANY??!!’ He was shaking now. A few days in Korea and this happened. Nothing like this ever happened to him back in Europe.

 

‘I took care of them. They’re already…’

 

‘ANSWER ME KRIS!! HOW MANY???’

 

‘Four. Three omegas and an alpha.’ His breath was heavy. His chest pumping so hard he felt suffocated. He couldn’t remember anything. What did they do to him? What did they do to him BEFORE Kris discovered them? Did they manage to do anything? Did they do anything to him??? What…

 

‘You are safe now. The doctor managed to pump out all the drugs out,’

 

He never thought he would hear that about himself. Drugs being pumped out of his body. Never in his whole life, had he touched drugs. He might drink regularly, and he might be sleeping with different partners every night, but he would never even dare to touch those powders. That was the one line he would never cross. And now, the doctor had to pump those damned thing out of his system. Everything seemed laughable. Who would’ve thought.. who would…

 

‘Pathetic.’ Yeah… pathetic losers. They probably knew he was a noble. Like he would them. Pathetic...pathetic…pathetic

 

‘Mingyu-shi, you need to calm down.’

 

‘You know what?? you. YOU AND YOUR OMEGAS! LIKE I WOULD…’ Mingyu felt his chest narrowing. He couldn’t breathe. He needed air but he wanted to let his thoughts out. He needed to release… he needed to make it clear…‘like..I w-would…even..!!’

 

He felt a hand on his left shoulder and flinched. Disgusting! How dare!!!

 

‘Hey Mingyu-shi, it’s just me!! Here, breathe!’ Finally there were some emotion in the young butler’s voice. Mingyu looked up at his companion and took some desperate breath into the paper bag. He felt himself calmed down after a while, a hand moving in circles at his back.

 

‘The doctor prescribed some anti-anxiety pills. Just in case. And some anti-depressant… Just in case.’ Mingyu closed his eyes and nodded. ‘They’re in the drawer. Please take them only if you need them.’

 

‘The apartment’s is on the east side, I checked the area. It’s the safest place around here.’ Another nod. ‘There are four police boxes, and the apartment has CCTV and autolock. There are securities guarding the whole building.’

 

Mingyu finally released the bag from his mouth. ‘And don’t worry, I didn’t tell your family.’

 

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter