Chapter 22

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both the two males were laying on the bed, their breaths the only sound heard. Mingyu stared at the mop of hair, tracing his fingers, moving the wet fringes away to reveal the wide forehead and the thick, black eyebrows. Wonwoo had his head on the other’s chest, enjoying the movement which almost lullaby him to sleep. There was a soft growl which the omega ignored. Not Mingyu though. ‘You hungry?’

 

Wonu lazily nodded and Mingyu moved a bit so he can sit up. ‘I’ll make us something to eat. Want anything in particular?

 

‘Ramen.’ Mingyu shook his head, of all the things he could think of, Wonwoo chose the one that was unhealthy. Rubbing the latter’s head, Mingyu got out of bed. He would just have think of something later.

 

‘I’ll shower first. Stay right here ‘kay? Don’t throw stuff around.’ Another nod and Mingyu made himself out of the room. On the bed, lying on his stomach unmoving, Wonwoo stared into space.

 

He  just slept with Mingyu. An alpha.

 

It wasn’t as painful as he remembered. He didn’t feel any tear, he didn’t have any flashbacks. It hurt a bit and he still felt uncomfortable with his wet lower half but he was okay. Everything was calm. He no longer had those disturbing thoughts. No more emotional turmoil. He thought he had finally gone mad, that his mental had broke down because he couldn’t take his medicine but that was not it. He realized it was the heat.

 

He remembered Soonyoung saying that omegas feel extra emotional and want to be touched during their heat. Guess his description was perfect. Wonwoo just experienced it first hand. His mental health wasn’t helping him though, it only amplified the effect, much to his dismay. Now that he thought about it, when they first started dating, Soonyoung called him a few times during his heat crying. The smaller omega used to ask to be with him but Wonwoo basically told him to it up and get through it himself, in a gentle way though. And Soonyoung did that. Because Wonwoo was such an ignorant jerk of a boyfriend. He couldn’t even survive his first three waves alone, he had no right to tell the other to do so. More so when he just slept with an alpha because he was too ashamed to touch himself. He remembered thinking it was his job to do so. He just prove to himself that he was now those omegas that he hated so much. He had no dignity. How pathetic of him.

 

‘Wonwoo. You okay?’ Mingyu’s voice woke him from his dark thoughts.

 

‘Uhm.’

 

‘Go take a shower and meet me in the kitchen later. Shirts and pants are in the closet. Towel’s on the desk.’ Wonwoo got out of bed and started his way to the closet before stopping as he felt fluids down this thighs. Looking around for tissues, he grabbed a few and started to wipe himself, completely oblivious of the alpha staring back at him. He heard what seemed like a curse but ignored it to focus on his task. Suddenly being lifted, Wonwoo gasped in shock as he was carried to the bathroom.

 

‘. Sorry. I’ll be back. Make sure to clean yourself as much as you can okay? .’ Mingyu handed him the shower before taking of the shower head. ‘Here. Use this if you need. Sorry.’ Wonwoo didn’t really grasp the whole situation but he knew the alpha was preparing to leave again. He was putting on his jeans.

 

‘Are you leaving??!’ They already did it. Mingyu shouldn’t leave him!

 

‘Just for a bit.’

 

‘Why? What bout food? You said-‘

 

‘Pharmacy. I need to get some pills for you. I messed up. I didn’t know what I was thinking.’

 

‘What pills?’ Wonwoo stared at the alpha, holding his hand to stop him from going out the door. Mingyu stared back at him in confusion.

 

‘Wonwoo… You’re an omega…’ He held his tongue, not sure whether to continue. Before he could choose though, the omega finally understood. He was now an omega. He just wiped off the alpha’s flowing from inside of him. No.

 

Noticing the scared look, Mingyu tried to hold the man but Wonwoo recoiled from his touch. Mind still in distress, Mingyu decided it was better for him to leave and buy the morning-after pills as quickly as possible. He will deal with Wonwoo later.


Moving to the living room, Mingyu grabbed the bag on the floor and return to the room to pass it to it’s owner. Grabbing it, Wonwoo took out his phone, but more than that, he needed something else. The yellow plastic case with his medicine. ‘You… have the pills?’

 

Wonwoo ignored the man and took two of each but before he could place them into his mouth, Mingyu stopped him. ‘What are these?’

 

‘My meds.’

 

‘Meds? Contra-’ Mingyu looked at those familiar looking pills. ‘Wonwoo… you shouldn’t take these pills this much.’ It wasn’t the pills he thought it was. They were anti-anxiety and anti-depression pills. Knowing they weren’t contraceptive pills made him a bit relieved but worried at the same time. Wonwoo refused to let go of them though. ‘You can’t take them in an empty stomach. You’ll have side-effects.’

 

Mingyu took them away, along with the plastic case. Wonwoo didn’t fight him but he kept looking at the floor, as if he was sulking. Sighing, he caressed the other’s head, ‘I’ll come back and make your food as quickly as possible okay? Call me if anything’s wrong.’ The omega nodded and Mingyu walked towards the front door. Realizing one important thing, he turned around. ‘Take my phone number.’

 

Wonwoo took his phone up and switched it on. Waiting awkwardly in silence, Mingyu spoke, ‘Forget it. Gimme yours.’

 

Finally closing the door behind him, Mingyu hit his head lightly. He forgot that he was he one who switched Wonwoo’s phone off that morning out of his jealousy.

 

*****

 

Mingyu stared at the two rows of the same pills from different brands, contemplating which one to buy. There were various products ranging from weak to strong ones. He really couldn’t comprehend the need for the weak ones. Were they for people who couldn’t make up their mind?

 

He looked to his right and left, feeling awkward as the only alpha in the aisle. Everyone else were either omegas or beta females. Ignoring the strong urge to leave, he took all three strength and read the labels, studying them. Wonwoo was in heat so weak was out. He was an alpha so strong it was. Nodding, satisfied with his new-found knowledge, he eyes almost jumped out of the socket. One whole box for a tablet? Just put it in a smaller case or something! Sighing, he took three boxes - for emergency, before walking towards the cashier.

 

Owh. He forgot something important.

 

When it was his turn, he whispered to the pharmacist, ‘Does this pill have any affect on new omegas? I mean, can they take this during their first heat?’ He looked back at the pharmacist, only to notice her swift shocked and disgusted face. She quickly changed it back to her professional ones though. Mingyu laughed awkwardly. ‘It’s for my sister. Hormonal teenagers.’ He lied and caught the relief on the middle-aged woman.

 

‘I suggest you lower the strength.’ Mingyu wanted to argue as the suggestion was in contrast to his initial conclusion but decided against it. Guess he could only pray for the best.

 

*****

 

Wonwoo sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa staring outside while charging his phone. This was his third attempts to call Soonyoung but to no avail. That should be expected though considering they only broke up less than a month ago. Wonwoo just really wanted to apologize to the other omega. He felt really guilty of his actions when they were together. Feeling a bit down, he decided to call one of his friends to cheer him up.

 

Not Jun. The man had gone into his stalker mode and had been calling Wonwoo more than 50 times. He was probably the reason why his battery was so low. Wonwoo decided to torture him a few more minutes as a revenge. He should call Hansol first.

 

‘Hyung! You okay? You wanna go home? I’ll come get you!’

 

‘Hi Hansol.’ Wonwoo laughed at the panicked alpha. Guess he was really worried. He didn’t seem that worried though based on his texts. Briefly updating the younger man on his situation to free him from his worries, Wonwoo decided to a bit. ‘Yah. How are you gonna come here anyway?’

 

‘Taxi.’

 

‘I might as well go home by myself.’ 

 

‘Owh…’ Wonwoo could only laughed at that answer. Not only did he not think that far, Hansol also seemed to forget that he was an alpha and Wonwoo an omega in heat. Whether it was from his forgetfulness or his ignorance which the omega sometimes find annoying, Wonwoo found that that particular personality was what he needed to get through his rough time. He knew everyone around him was trying to act normal by not mentioning his change in front of him but he always felt as if he was being a burden. He knew they didn’t think of it that way though. But Hansol, the boy just completely ignore his change like just now. As if he didn’t really mind it. And that was what Wonwoo needed. Hansol was the one that made him feel normal which was why he love the boy so much.

 

Hanging up, Wonwoo decided it was time to call the crazy stalker. ‘Wonu! Where have you been? Hansol said you’re sick!! I called you hundred times.’

 

‘I know. Can’t even sleep with all that buzzing.’ He lied as the other laughed and apologized. ‘Want me to sleep with you?’

 

Well, Jun. He didn’t even try to make Wonwoo feel normal, he made the whole omega thing a joke, which made the whole thing less serious than it is. He sometimes tried to take advantage by using him to get into the omega dorms and stuffs. Wonwoo could sometimes sense the mocking tone when Jun mention how they couldn’t do any of the things they usually do together because Wonwoo had to live separately, which was what he thought himself, only, he didn’t voice it out. Having someone express his thoughts made his already messed up mind somehow less complicated. ‘You need anything? Food? Medicine? Blanket? Me?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter