Bonus Chapter

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: lots of swearing

 

 

‘You, Kim Mingyu, done with omegas? Is this the end of the world?’ Mingyu rolled his eyes at his blond friend sitting across him with two other alphas. His high school friends were visiting Korea for a while and they decided to meet up for coffee to catch up. Somehow they ended up talking about that subject. Loudly, since no one would understand their conversation in a foreign language.

 

‘What’s wrong with them? They smell nice and taste good…’ his other friend with jet-black hair exclaimed while kissing the tips of his fingers. He probably already had a taste at the club or something, they always do, just like the past him would if not for that night. ‘Unless, you found someone…’

 

‘Owh , he did. He’s hooked.’

 

‘Who that pretty omega? You have a pic?’

 

Mingyu smirked and drank his coffee, enjoying their anticipation. He did not plan to comment on anything though, because things were still not going as he planned and that really hurts his ego because he always gets what he wants.

 

‘Don’t tell me… rejected??’ The blond guessed, making all his other friends laugh at him. ‘Someone rejected the noble alpha Mingyu. That’s the first! Damn Korean omegas are tough!’

 

He couldn’t bear seeing his pride being stomp like that. He was not rejected, yet. ‘First of all, I wasn’t rejected and second, he’s a beta so he’s harder.’

 

All of three of them stared as if he just said he believed in spaghetti monster. Granted, he was a little bit obsessed with the omegas, just like his friends, but he also appreciated betas’ beauty once in a while. He might have been the craziest among his friends in his last days in Europe though, but that was just because he thought it could’ve been his last. ‘You’re caught by a proud beta?’

 

‘Mingyu, what happened to you?’

 

‘He a good ?’

 

‘What’s his name?’ The one in the leather jacket asked, already bringing out his laptop. He typed in the said name, asking Mingyu for the spelling and Hangul, and searched for any social media.

 

‘He privates them. It’s useless.’

 

‘You sure bout that? Let’s see, John Won-‘

 

‘Jeon.’ He corrected. But he doubted they’d actually find him.

 

‘He’s a third year? Owh, he’s kinda pale. So, his dp’s a ing book? What is he? A nerd?’

 

‘He’s a nerd.’ Mingyu answered monotonously. Even if they could find his profile, they wouldn’t be able look at his pictures. Mingyu had been waiting for his friend request to be approved just to do so, and Wonwoo still haven’t granted him even that.

 

‘Let’s see what we got here. He’s quite manly, sharp features. Nice. Not my type though, but nice.’ His friend continued, the other two joined him as well. They were probably just guessing. There was no way they could know that. And Wonwoo is not nice, he is ing, jaw-dropping gorgeous. ‘Owh… half pic!’

 

Mingyu gulped as the other two howled excitedly and remembered one important detail. His friend being a good hacker. Which meant that they might not be lying about that picture. But Wonwoo wouldn’t upload a half pic! He would never! He was supposed to be innocent! They were bullting him.

 

‘So smooth. His body looks like an omega. Damn that tiny waist.’

 

‘Gimme that!’ Mingyu had enough and took the laptop away, swallowing really hard at the said picture. He was disappointed but quite relieved that it was not the y picture he imagined. It was just a picture of him and his friends laughing at the camera, behind them a lake or a river of some sort. He was playing in the water judging from the water droplets on his upper half. Wet hair, smooth skin, tiny waist…

 

‘That’s just him swimming you sick s.’

 

‘He’s still and you were still excited.’ Mingyu growled at that, even harder when his friends took the laptop away from him. ‘He’s a bit skinny don’t you think? Can he even handle you with that waist?’

 

‘You might break him. Owh, wait. Did you give it to him? Is he tight? He looks tight.’

 

That comment really trigger something inside of him. He didn’t like them talking about Wonwoo like that. He was not just another omega he wanted to bang, he was Jeon Wonwoo...

 

Come to think of it, why was he attracted to Wonwoo? Yes, that beta was beautiful, and his voice was heavenly, and his supposed innocence tempting, but why he was occupying Mingyu’s mind, even the alpha didn’t know. All he knew was that he didn’t like how his friends were looking at Wonwoo’s photo. Mingyu grabbed the laptop, snapped a picture, closed the window and shut it down, glaring at them. ‘He’s mine.’

 

‘Chill man. No interest.’

 

‘So is he tight?’ The black-haired asked again, still pushing it.

 

‘I don’t know.’ He took another slurp of his coffee and stared at the raven, daring him to ask again. But they were his crazy friends, and he just successfully made them more excited.

 

‘YOU HAVEN’T HAD HIM?’ the man screamed and the other two laughed along, much to Mingyu’s embarrassment. Other people might not understand what they were talking about but they were staring, that was for sure. ‘Why? Is he a ?’

 

‘I don’t know s! Does he look like a to you?’

 

‘Yup.’

 

‘Definitely.’

 

‘Alpha . He looks like a top.’ Mingyu looked back at the picture he took. Wonwoo does look like a top. But Mingyu was a top himself. That was a big problem. ‘But you can just corner him and use a bit of force right? They’ll give up when they realize you’re stronger. No worries. Always works for me.’

 

Mingyu had to agree to that. Based on his brief experience with betas, he knew that they always tend to be submissive once they realize he was the stronger one and refuse to bottom. But he could never imagine doing that to Wonwoo. Wonwoo was just, he just looks too fragile, especially after seeing him panicking.

 

‘Hey man. I got you.’ The raven, the party animal o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter