Stay next to me

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"That doesn't even make sense Jessie."                                                    
"the last time I stopped you from kissing that guy you went mad at me.you were willing to kiss him in front of me" 

tiffany looked up meeting jessica's gaze,there was a little gleam in the corners of her eyes,suggesting a subtle reflection of sadness.
"why is that you can  kiss anyone and I can't  that's unfair...tiffany's voice softened,the class has ended and the whole room grew silent for awhile,jessica diverted her gaze on the window. She doesn't really know how to respond but still  tried to insist her obviously absurb reason.

"What if that minho guy has std's"

" that's a lame excuse jessie, std's  can't be acquired with just kissing,sooyoung may have fooled me to believe her but i'am not expecting you to take advantage of my naïveté too."


the answer surprised jessica but at the same time,she notices more recently how tiffany could easily learn things without relying on her too much. jessica actually felt proud of her.but then  tiffany started mentioning his name again.
 
"Minho  shi is good guy,when I asked him if he has std's he just laughed at me and carefully explained everything."

she felt jealous and it was consuming her she needed to find away to stop the kiss scene one one way or another.

 


"Well miss jung  what's with the sudden interest in the school play?"   Mr park Jin young scoffed.                                      

"as far as I could remember it was only yesterday when  you cursed about  the school's play idea." 

"I didn't mean to sounded it like that"  jessica looked down on the floor in a meek response she chooses her next words with such caution,the last thing she wanted to do was to cause another clash with mr Park,she needed him and she needed to convinced him.

"it just that ridiculous to cast an outsider for the play. Don't you think it's unfair his family has an influence over our school he was our school's owners nephew and I believe it's only the main reason why he was chosen to play the part.

"what's your point jung?" You know your in an all girl school right? And no we can't have another girl play the part of the prince,it would cause our school's reputation,so would you rather like to see a 40 year old me play the part of the prince instead coz as far as the census on this school that I know i'am only male closest to your age at this school.


"What the heck no" jessica didn't even want to imagine it.

"End of discussion then,the owner of this school wanted to promote fellowship within our school and with another all boy school it was the solely the reason on why he agreed with the joint play.

"But mr. Park....."
"No"

"Please mr park"

"No"  "no" "no"

"Just let me please try."

"Yah!!! All right you really won't give up jung huh?" "Go on stand on that side"

" do you want me to act some of the lines?"  Jessica tried to act endearing.

" no just stay still" mr park scanned her with his eyes rubbing his chin on the process.

"alright since it's my first time seeing you this determined to get involved in our school's activities. Fine your got yourself a role."

NJessica was visibly b with happiness when she walked out of the room after mr park.

" hey Mr park!  jessica called suddenly remembering something  "what's my character's role?"

 

 


         


 
Between a crowd of students, yuri found sooyoung standing near her locker,she heard her laughing like a maniac even from a far, in contrast her cousin jessica jung was beside her looking mad or humiliated yuri wasn't really sure but jessica's face was obviously red. 

"Yah, yul wanna hear a funny story ?" Sooyoung asked." My cousin here jessica  just got accepted to play a role on our school play,?

Yuri stacked  her books in her locker and turns her head towards sooyoung giving her a quizzical look, she doesn't really get it how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter