Dealing with Im yoona

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Im yoona puffed another sigh,her chin propped in both of her palms,certain things filled her head everything that happened this  weekend kept her bothered.it was mr.seo and her mom,her mom and mr.seo they're names juggled inside her head.she could hear the screeching sound of the chalk against the board as miss hyori, thier biology teacher continued to draw a cryptic looking malformed egg shape yet yoona's stares were hollowed pass the board.as she thought of it there are advantage and disadvantage of mr.seo moving in with her mom.

           Yoona sighed again she needed to see her mood lifter.She tore a paper from her notes and in a crumpled way she toss it,it flung and like an airplane navigated for take off it descended on miss hyori's back.the teacher didn't budge.she tore another page and toss it again.

           Yoona found her hand gripping her other pair of shoe,readying to fire it next in case she still did'nt get the attention she was yearning.

            Im yoona!  I think it's time for you to proceed to your favorite class.DETENTION NOW! Miss hyori scowled furiously!

            Whispers  and snickers rang in her ears when she hastily  slipped out of the door.yoona has been fond of hanging out in detention,lately and her everyday scheme never fails to amuse the whole class it always ends with her being thrown out of thier class.she has done many silly childish pranks just so she could have a reason to see her everyday.from tying her classmate's shoe laces to pretending to accidentally spill and dying miss hyori's hair with the neon green tinted chemical they use to douse thier dissected frog,once she even brought her favorite pet lucky,she hid it inside miss hyori's bag when she angelically offered to carry miss hyori's bag.she screamed like hell when lucky struggled her way out,the serpent has her tongue wiggling and and eyes sticking on miss hyori.it earned her a one week passed to detention.

Yoona cheerfully headed in to her destined room,head turns as she walked through the corridors,a set of ogling eyes followed her every move,students swooned over.some took glimpse at her by the class window.yoona was popular and thier was no doubt about that.she was known to be concieted  but thier was valid reason behind that label.yoona knows pretty well that she has everything.she got the brains maybe not the smartest one school but she got a pretty decent grade that secured her a place on the dean's list,she came from a merchant lined family with bussiness booming across asia.she has cash resting endlessly on her wallet but above all of it she was mostly proud of her beauty,she has a face of a goddess as they all say.Im yoona has regarded her self almost close to perfection she has boys and girls lined up waiting for a rare chance of dating her,yoona never experience rejection,she was used to all of the people around her being submissive and giving everything she wants.no one actually dares to say "no" to her until came seo jeohyun their school body president.she was deeply frustrated when seohyun rejected her right on the spot in front of  the whole campus.she can recall the whole scene clearly.

" go on a date with you?" Seohyun looked at her odiously.

"Give me one good reason yoona.why should I go out with you because your the very least person I would choose to associate my self with."

cramping with the first answer she could come up with yoona stated proudly."How could you even say no i'am Im yoona.beautiful,smart ,rich.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter