her name

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So let me get you're story right? You suddenly found this girl sleeping next to you?"

"yes"

"are you sure you didn't get into a one night stand with this girl? why would she end up in your bed if she didn't."

"what the hell,what kind of question is that?" Jessica glared at the policeman.

i'am sorry miss i'am just trying to sort things out,and so you say she doesn't have a name? 

"yes"

"and she can't remember anything?

"yes"

the middle aged police officer with a big belly would ocassionally take another sip of his coffee and a bite on his doughnut thus his eating breaks in between every question asked has made the whole interrogation process longer than jessica has expected.

"if that's all you knew about her then this is going to be a tough case.we have to wait until someone claims as her relative for the meanwhile we'll try to find more thing's about her."

"and what will happen if you cant find any?"

"in cases like that we have to put her under a social worker's custody."

 

 

jessica rolled her eyes as she push passed a crowd of police that has gathered around the girl,how these policemen shamelessly eyed the girl,strangely arises a pulsating anger within her system, she denied to acknowledge it as jealousy

"listen" she called.

are we going home now? are you done talking to them? she could tell the girl was growing uncomfortable with all the unwanted attention from these police.

"i'am leaving but you have to stay."

The girl clinged in to her arm's the and mewled."no i'am going with you. "

"look everything's going to be fine they'll help you."jessica took another step avoiding the girl's eyes as she pry her hand's off her arm.

 

 

 

 

shhhh...." stop crying now will you,were causing a scene in here."

"i can't i dont know how these eyes just wont stop leaking since you left me with those police."

"i'am here now ain't i ? i came back so stop crying."

"but i still don't know how."

jessica din't know what got into her,it's an act based on a sudden sprung of impulse, she just felt like doing it,she leaned in placing a chaste kiss on the girl's shut close eyes.

"what was that?" the bewildered girl asked,eyes still glimmering.

"a kiss it's a medicine see it stopped you from crying."

"you're right i'am not leaking anymore and i feel so much better."

"can you kiss me again?"

"er.... Why?"

"here its my nose it's leaking too"

"ew, that's just gross."

 

jessica frozed with a sudden hug at her back,she hugged her close,so close she could almost hear their heart  rhythmically beating in sync and slowly the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter