Pretensions and denials

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She'll be fine....

And she'll find her way back... 

Why should I need to always look for her.... Jessica jung  took another step  across the room if she has only counted the steps she made back and across the room she could have successfully finished a 3 k walkathon  by now.but she was rather too occupied debating with her inner self.

What sooyoung said " she has only you" woudn't put her mind to rest

That stupid!!! She sighed in frustration.a simple sorry could have make things better...
she reached out for her coat,giving up her pride.despite how many times jessica's mind try to denies it,tiffany was all that matter's now for her to go and look for tiffany in that freezing weather.

"Good evening" an unfamiliar face greeted jessica before she could even set a foot out of her house. She frowned and then she saw her next to him. Tiffany was a bit hesitant to look at her,she cautiously move a little closer to the  man beside her.

Minho smiled and had introduced him self " it is ok now tiffany shi " your home.He smiled and patted tiffany's hair gently  Jessica's eyes shooted a deathly glare too bad the two was oblivious of her.

"She was wondering around downtown and seems lost when I found her " Minho said. 
"Good thing she remember your cousin's number." 
"we've meet and talked with her already but I think she has an emergency situition she needed to go to and since I live nearby I promised you cousin that I will deliver tiffany home safely."

"Where did you got your courage to go againts me and leave this house when you know you got lost everytime?" Jessica scowled,but she was left ignored as tiffany walked in.
 
Thank you for everything, minho shi. tiffany returned the smile lovingly at the young man.that only makes Jessica's blood boil even more.
 
" I will then be leaving now" minho said. " I'll see you around tiffany." he waved at tiffany and excused himself.

So have you already regretted what you have done? Jessica asked following tiffany behind.

"No! I have done nothing wrong I was only trying to save you that's  what sooyoung said. sooyoung also said I could stay her as long as I want."
 
"What?  And Since when did she had the right to make decision in this house?"

"She' said her dad owns this building and since your three months late in paying for the rent  if you try to make me leave again  she would also kick you out."
 
Good night Jessie,i'am sleepy now. Jessica moved her lips to utter another word but the door came slamming right into her face. She tried to knock and twitched the  door knob but to no luck it was already locked.

Yah!!!! Tiffany that's my room too....    where am I going to sleep...?

 

 

Why does that damn car isn't moving....sooyoung hisses she drove as fast as she could after recieving a phone call from sunny  telling her to hurry up  and come save her.

"Ajhussi!!! Why don't you trade your car with a bike there's no difference on how slow yo drive them anyway"sooyoung yelled  through her car's rolled window.

The man instead answered her with his middle finger.

Ugh!!! You're not going to get of my way aren't you.....

Sooyoung stomped on the accelerator and the car's engine made a smooth roar,she smirked in triumph as she saw the old man's susuki fall behind her ford mustang.The annoyed ajhussi on one hand was determined to take back his lane.the two cars swiveled on the road until a police patrol car blasted it's sirens. 

 

 

 

Hello? Mr choi anwered his phone with annoyance,it has been ringing endlessly and the caller seems to be so determined to drain not only his patience but his phone's battery as well.

Dad.need your help !!! I'm in a police station now and I need your help got into accident.But I'm ok but the thing is this old retard man won't settle with a sorry he wants money but I don't have cash right nowCan you just send some your people her let them be here within ten minutes or else I'm gonna tell mom that you 've been hiding your precious fhm collection inside your sock drawer and by the way clara is really hot on that latest cover so I kinda borrowed it for a while but I promise I'll return it back just let me out of this dad please..Sooyong finally gasp after rambling those words without even pausing.


Mr.park!!! Sooyoung's dad  yelled his face red,he called for his assistant "why is my daughter's voice so loud."

Mr park in a hurry reach out the phone "I'am sorry mr.choi but you've must accidentally pressed the loud speaker button"

" Ah well I'm still new with these smart phones " 

Mr park smiled awkwardly.everyone's staring at him "Meeting is adjourn"

THAT KID I'M GONNA KILL HER!!! Why did I end up being a father to that child?

Mr. park !!! Hurry and help my daughter, but  before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter