alive

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holiday season busied down town seoul,despite the cold the city seems to never sleep as the crowd grew ticker by minute.

couple walked hand and hand as they passed by some stalls in Central Park.There were kids who urged their parents for their  

gifts and there are friends who lingered around,leading there feet to where fun was but one girl made no plans in setting a foot outside.

Jessica Jung felt warmer as she snuggled closer to someone,she stirred and suddenly was awakened by an arm in circling her waist.still with eyes half closed she bounced off her bed,startled by a body laying next to her.

she  grabbed a lamp shade near her bed and set it in for a perfect aim.

but the moment she look into her eyes.

jessica was left motionless,almost breathless...

she swore she tried to look away 

but those eyes it lured her

never has she seen anyone with such beauty.

 

 

"I'll ask you one more time who the hell are you? And where the did you came from." Jessica drag both of her feet across the room roughly she rubbed her index thumb through both eyebrows.The girl was seriously draining all of her patience,not that she was born with a long fuse of patience but at least she had tried to keep her outburst for the last ten minutes. 

"please stop asking this hurts" ( the girl pointed her head ) I already told you everything that I remembered.

 "Yah! You think I will buy that crap that a man brought you here and magically disappear"

 "what does he have a magic wand or something?"

 "No but he left this."

 a wish coupon 

 

 

 

Jessica stared intently as the girl in front of her as she devoured on another food she found on her fridge.The two sat across each other on Jessica's kitchen counter. 

"What do you call this?" the girl asked in a cheery  child like tone,she smashed her hand on a fluffy bread and took a handful of it the girl shove it directly into a brownish smudge was left all over her face.

 

"A cake" jessica groaned in frustration,at first she laughed on how dumb the girl was when she asked how people could fit in a squared box.the girl bobbed her head up and down trying to figure out how she could get inside her tv screen,but when she begun throwing more stupid question ( she asked almost about everything ) jessica became more certain that her lovely intruder was either suffering from retardation or amnesia.

"there is no way i'am going to believe this is real" jessica hand balled into  a fist she walked to a nearby bin and toss in a sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter