love questions

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But this one is green and it's cheaper." jessica raised both toothbrush the green and the pink,still convincing the girl with a visible frown beside her.because it was getting awkward for her to see tiffany in her shirts,she ought to buy her some clothes and other necessities.they've been arguing for the last few stores and tiffany always win her with a pout.

"this is so cute jessi look" 

what? how could those slippers worth a thousand it's not like you're going to fly if you wear it. but i really like those jessi.

that bag is too pricey! andwae.

"please jessi." 

"i think this one fits me better."jessica's face reddened inside the fitting room tiffany wears a new lacy black bra.

"uhmm yeah i think".

"too bad you said i could only pick these i kinda like the others too."

"eh? just go and fit some more,i'll decide which one fits you better."

"i want to eat some ice cream jessi."jessica sneered and glared,struggling to carry a handful of paper bags."

"i spent my last whole pay check and i'am nearly broke you think i still have the money for your ice cream."

"but you still have 500 for a change"

"that would be a total of 247 400 00" the lady on the cashier smiled widely and reached out for some paper bills."here's your  500 change." thank you for shopping mam"

"how could you do that ?"

"do what ?"

"you've been doing that for the couple of stores,it's like your'e computing numbers with just your eyes."

i dont really know,i read some of your books and it's just easy for me to do numbers.

you've been reading my books?

 

 

 

two girl's sneaked into a corner,thier eyes fixed on one specific person.

"so is that her?"

"yeah i'am positive it's her.I heard that jessica jung named her tiffany."

hey !!! what did you that for? the shorter girl complained after receiving a smack on her head.

"what did you do hyo? why do i always have to be responsible for your mistakes?" the taller one snarled they blend into a crowd still maintaining a safe distance away from a curly haired brunette and her friend.

"it's not going to be a problem right?" as long as they dont fall for each other.aw! yah! stop hitting me.

you should have read the rule book an artificially made life will never have the capability to feel love.

we'll that's a good thing for me.

"but if that old lady g and the council founds out about this her life will surely be in danger"

 

 

a cough triggered a sweet melting liquid out of .jessica clutched her hand and lightly drummed it in her chest,she nearly choke with her ice cream.

"why cant you have with me? " tiffany repeated,her pitched voiced gaining some attentions from the customers inside the ice cream parlor.jessica lowered her head and smile sheepishly to some who turned to look on thier table.

if your not going to stop asking me those stupid question at least tone your voice down!!! her face was beat red,she tapped thier table annoyingly.

"you told me is for people who love each other i read your books,but i still coudn't find an answer that could make me understand what  love is."

you would never understand what love is through books.love is a complicated thing sometimes it could make people burst out in happiness just by merely looking at the person they love,it makes you all jittery and it could make your heart pound twice the beat if you're close to the person you love,but love is not always like that there are some unfortunate people,so maybe I'ts  better that you don't know anything about it "jessica's voice trails off  "  because sometimes it could  just cripple your heart in pain.

"i still dont get it can't you just love me so we could have already?"

 

TIFFANY!!!  jessica called out hoarsely ,panic sweepng her feet. she peered and run to every shops on her way.she was at fault,for letting tiffany's hand slipped for a while,she should have kept an eye on her dumb doll but now jessica was cursing and putting all the blame in her self because tiffany was now nowhere to be found .

At last she caught a glimpsed of a familiar brunnete standing near a rack of shoes jessica let out huge sigh of relief when she got closed and touched her. confirming that it was really her doll.

"where the hell have you been? i was looking all over for you. i told you to stay where i left you. don't you know how worried i was?"

 "Jessi i was so scared!" tiffany tuckled her into a hug. "i was lost and i thought i was never going to see you again."

shhh...... i'am here now.

so it's only your kiss that could hush her. A voice greeted.

jessi she's....

 yuri imnida." i had a hard time stopping her from crying."

 

 

##########################################################################################

 

a light pat haltered jessica's steps,she found sooyoung trailing closely behind.

"you know there's a ninja in pink suit stalking you right?" sooyoung pointed a girl ducking behind a tree near thier school's entrance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter