The third wheel

hot stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

 

 

Taecyeon's eyes went wide,and veins are popping out of his beat red face.The poor guy was now wet and sticky,drenched on the orange juice  
           This can't be happening!!! Jessica whispered to no one in particular but herself,frustrated jessica jung scowled on the girl standing beside her. Tiffanyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! "Apologize right now."

Four hours ago.....

"Sooyoung,what is a date? And where is Jessie going?" tiffany tailed the tall girl in to the kitchen while Jessica was  busy preparing upstairs.
Sooyoung wrinkled her nose and examined Tiffany's face closely.

"You sure don't know? Where did jessica found you exactly? Your not from another planet are you?"

Sooyoung then thought it was an absurd idea and let it go immediately. ah that  man !!!! Sooyoung greeted her teeth,she knew  all the rumors about ok taecyeon,he had the reputation of getting the girl on bed with just one date.she rummage through Jessica's fridge and soon found a left over pizza,after stuffing with two slice of it sooyoung seem's to have calmed down a little.

"Tiffany,promise me one thing?" Sooyoung has firmly made tiffany face her and with a serious tone on her voice she said " never let that guy kiss my cousin ok? He's a trash,who knows if he has std's your Jessie could die in his kiss.you understand fanyah?"

There she was doing it again,her weakness but jessica jung's not going to let tiffany win this time.
"I wanna go to!" Tiffany repeated,pouting with a little effect of stomping her feet tiffany looked really adorable.
No! Jessica muttered, she made no attempt to look back at Tiffany's cuteness. 
We can take her. Taecyeon decided to interject and within a dash tiffany has gone up to her room to change.

 

Jessica jung pulled the girl sniffing beside her closer,taecyeon looked at them incredously as he had retracted his arm after yet another fail attempt to put it over Jessica's shoulders.

who the hell cry over " transformer" it was categorized as an action movie for all he knew.but tiffany wailed even more as they watch bumble bee being crashed.he groaned,disbelieving and finally regretted bringing tiffany along with them.Tiffany has Jessica's full attention on her.

After the movie they've decided to stroll inside an amusement park in where tiffany saw the most interesting thing in her eyes.

"Jessie why is that wheel spinning in the air?" She asked.
jessica jung shook her head, "your stupidity is hopeless! that's a ferry's wheel." she answered.

"Why are those people going inside that big wheel?" 
can they ride on it?"
"Sure they can."jessica answered,her answer was a mistake when tiffany began to whine again.

"Jessie,let's ride on it, i wanna ride it too."
taecyeon has witnessed how Jessica's face paled.there is no way she is going to ride that one and so jessica find a way out of it.
Sure but you just have to ask someone named ferry so we can ask him if we can ride on his wheel,she can smiled at foolish things she just said.

"Alright then I'm going to look for him,"tiffany said she hastily made her way through the crowd.

"Don't go too far if you don't find perry after thirty minutes were leaving " jessica shouted.

"I will find perry" tiffany wave back,determined.

"Afraid of heights? That was a nice excuse?" Taecyeon chuckled."So... Um tiffany she seems kinda of strange."

"Well she is,it's because she..... Well she came from a far far... Province " ugh right!!  "she's a relative that use to live on a mountain near busan,she lose her parents recently and I'm the only one left responsible for her."

Well that's a relief,.i thought that you and tiffany are more like a couple on a date than us and there's rumors about you liking your friend,..liking girls."i like you a lot jessica and I hope you're not gay."

A huge lump grew on and jessica kept mum,her heart skipped a beat when she caught a glimpse of tiffany....  smiling.
Even me, myself was hoping that I'm not gay....


"Hey jessica,I found ferry!!!"


jessica ended throwing up inside the bathroom after.tiffany was really lucky enough to coincidently found a man named ferry walking around an amusement park and jessica cursed about it. but taecyeon also saw how Jessica's face lift up whenever tiffany rubbed her back and asked if she's ok.

"Hey Jessie,it says kissing booth let's go there and kiss."
 

"We can't"  Jessica shook her head and stared at tiffany in disbelief,tiffany said it so bluntly like it was a common thing that they usually do.
 

"Why can't we? Tiffany started to argue again. We already..."
"Hey! tiff "  jessica cut her off. "Haha didn't you said your thirsty? I'll go buy us a drink."she dashed off avoiding another Tiffany's stupid question.


"What's up with your brain?" Taecyeon scoffed. 
"i don't know where you came from and what's with your stupidity?"
"Ah my mistake for bringing you here.i'am going to explain this to you slowly so you listen carefully tiffany,in this world man is the only one who could kiss a girl,and because I'm a man i'am the only one a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter