CHAPTER 15

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Jinyoung POV

It’s been almost a month since Mark and I started our relationship…and to be honest, it’s kinda bitter sweet on my side. Sweet because I was hopelessly in love with him, we connected more than the intimate factor, I got someone that I can talk to and shared my tiring days and feeling good just by a simple hug. The bitter side came when we’re out in the public, I can’t do anything with him and our skinship is purely home-based only or when there are no people around. We went out couple of times and when I did try something light like holding hands, he would avoid me and then I got frustrated and we would argue and fight…so I decided not to think about it too much although it did hurt me a little. I don’t know how long I could stay like this but for now; I’ll try to bear it as long as I could.

The office was fairly empty since everyone already headed home. I decided to stay since I have a lot of work left to do. I was busy on my computer when Mark came in.

“Hey…” he said, walking towards me.

“Hey…you’re still here?”

“Yeah...got tons of paperwork…how’s the shoot?” he left the office this morning with Hani noona for a field work.

“Okay…we have a few technical meltdowns but it went smoothly…” he sat at the edge of my desk.

“How come you’re not home?”

“And possibly leaving you alone here?” he looked around before giving me a kiss.

“How did you know I would be at the office?”

“I asked Chaeyoung…so, you want to come over to my place after this?”

“Sure, but I have to stop at my apartment…I don’t have anything to wear for work tomorrow…”

“Okay…”

“But let me finish this paperwork first…Mr. Kim want this early tomorrow…”

Mark POV

We stopped at Jinyoung’s place so he could pack his overnight bag and leave his car since we’re going with mine.

20 minutes later, we arrived at my apartment.

I closed the door behind us and then turned my attention to Jinyoung. He looked incredibly good wearing his buttoned up shirt and I really want to take it off him.

“Yaa…what is wrong with you tonight?” he said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Nothing…it’s just you really right now…” I leaned and kissed his neck.

“Oh really?” he hooked his arms around my neck, tilting his head to the side so that I gain more access to his jaw.

Trail of clothes followed us as we made our way to my room.

“Yes…that’s it! Deeper!” I was a mess under Jinyoung’s powerful s. His hit my prostate and my body quiver from the sheer sensation.

“You really like my up your huh?” Jinyoung said as he slide in and out of my hot hole.

“Oh yeah…never thought that I would but I did…”I pulled him down for a sloppy kiss. “You’re such a bad influence to me…”

“I’m glad I did my job…” Jinyoung grabbed my and jerk it furiously.

I didn’t last long under the attack and as my hit me like an 18 wheeler, I could feel Jinyoung’s own release inside me. He slumped on top of me, our sticky bodies meshed together.

After a quick shower, we head back to the bed, ready to take a much deserve break from our strenuous love making activity.

“So, you have plan for tomorrow?” I asked, snuggling closer to Jinyoung, draping my hands over his chest.

“I have to attend a casting session with Mr. Kim at the modeling agency for the big wedding issue for next month’s release…why?”

“Nothing…just asking…”

Next morning…

An older couple made their way towards the elevator with a few bags filled with food containers.

“Honey, shouldn’t we call him beforehand? He could be sleeping…” the man said as they stepped outside the elevator.

“Yi-En loves surprises…he’ll be happy to see us when he got up.” The woman assured.

“Do you know his passcode?”

“Yeah…he sent it to me a few months ago…”

“Let’s hope he didn’t change it…”

Jinyoung and Mark were fast asleep when Mark’s aunt and uncle walked into the house.

“Yi-En…are you still sleeping?”

The door opened and gasps were heard.

Jinyoung POV

I heard the voices coming closer and thought I was dreaming. I opened my eyes and saw an elderly woman stood at the door, looking at us. Her eyes were wide and she was clearly shocked at the sight as I realized that Mark and I were only covered by a thin sheet of blanket.

“Mark…I think you have to get up now…” I said, shaking Mark’s body trying to advert the gaze from the older woman.

“Five more minutes babe…” he mumbled, hands reaching for my waist.

“Babe…I think…your aunt is here…”

Then…

“Is he still sleeping honey?” an older man came.

I guess his uncle is here too.

“Mark Tuan Yi-En!”

Mark POV

There’s only one woman that called me by my full name other than my late mom…it was my aunt.

“Get dressed and we’ll be waiting outside…” she said and left.

Jinyoung and I scrambled trying to find our clothes.

“What are they doing here?” Jinyoung asked, putting his pants on.

“How am I supposed to know? They always call before coming over…”

My head went blank. I was wondering what they will think now that they’ve seen me sleeping with a guy…so much for keeping this relationship a secret.

“Should I stay?” Jinyoung asked.

“I don’t think so…I’ll talk to them…besides, you can’t be late for that casting session…”

“Oh yeah…”

“I’ll call you later ok?”

I sent Jinyoung to the elevator and went back to the apartment. I walked in and saw both of my aunt and uncle at the living room.

“Is he gone?” she asked.

“Yeah…Jinyoung had early work this morning…”

“Is that his name?” Uncle Daejun asked.

“Yeah…Park Jinyoung…he’s the assistant Editor-In-Chief from my office…”

“What is your relationship with him Yi-En? And don’t you dare to lie to me since I’ve seen more than I should just now…” Aunt Corrine’s words were calm but there’s a scary ring to it.

“He’s my boyfriend…”

A quick slap landed on my cheek.

“Honey…” Uncle Daejun rose from his seat and went to his wife.

“I didn’t not raise you to become that Yi-En! You know better than involve with a man! This is wrong!”

“But I like him aunty…”

“That’s just your lust talking! No one in our family is gay and you better not be the first one! Break anything you had with him…change your job if you need to. I don’t want any of that crap in our family…”

This can’t be happening right?

“But Aunt Corrine…”

“No buts Yi-En! I can forget the fact that you wanted to try things…I get it that you’re young and liked the thrill but I won’t have a gay son in our family! The way I see it, you have two options here…leave that man or walk out from this family…”

“Honey…what are you talking about?” uncle Daejun looked at her.

“I won’t have it Dae…I’ve heard things about gay people and I don’t want them associated with us…we only have one son and I can’t face Dorine if he decided to turn gay…”

I saw tears on her eyes.

Jinyoung POV

My mind wasn’t completely in the casting session since I kept thinking what happened over at Mark’s place this morning. Is he ok? How did his family react to all of this? I hope everything is okay…

“Jinyoung…Park Jinyoung…”

I heard Mr. Kim’s voice calling my name.

“Um…yes…” I looked over and saw him staring at me.

“Jinyoung ah…you ok?”

“I’m…I’m okay…just thinking about something…”

We quickly wrap everything up and soon we’re back at the office. I walked in and saw Mark’s desk was empty.

“How’s the casting?” Nayeon asked.

“Great…Nina’s new line of models are great…this gonna be a successful issue definitely.”

“I love doing wedding edition… and we’re working with some of the biggest names in the industry this time…it’s gonna be a blast…” Nayeon squealed.

“Yup…where’s Mark?” I asked.

“Mark? He didn’t come in today…”

“He didn’t?”

“Why?” Nayeon raised her eyebrows with a smirk on her face.

“Nothing…just asking…”

I went to my desk and took out my phone.

To: Markie Pie

Hey babe…you ok? What’s happening? You want me to come over?

And I pressed the send button. A few minutes later, a reply came in.

From: Markie Pie

I’m fine…just had to take care a few things…I’ll call you later.

He doesn’t sound fine at all. I tried to call but it went to the voice mail instead. What is going on Mark? You’re making me worried.

Mark POV

I took off the battery of my phone and shove it inside my pocket.

“Is that the guy?” Aunty Corrine staring at me. “I thought I made myself clear about him Yi-En…”

“It’s not him…” I lied.

“Let’s forget everything that happened and move forward…I think it’s time for you to find a nice girl a settle down…besides, you’re not getting any younger…”

“Honey…I think better let Yi-En decide that for himself...” Uncle Daejun said.

“And possibly have that man seduced him into that filthy lifestyle again? Not gonna happen as long as I live…I never raised him to be that way…if he has a sense of gratitude, he will listen to us…” Aunt Corrine got up from her seat and went to the kitchen.

This can’t be happening…I love my family, they took me in when I had no one and they’re the only people I had left in this world. And Jinyoung…I’m torn between the two.

That night…

“Honey, Yi-En and I are going out for a drink ok?”

Uncle Daejun and I went to a nearby roadside stall just a block away from my place.

“Drink up…” he said as he filled my cup with soju.

I gulped the clear liquid and let it burn my throat.

“You ok Yi-En?” Uncle asked.

“I honestly don’t know…”

“Tell me something…do you like him?”

I just nodded.

“I see…” he took a shot of his own soju. “Is he a good person?”

“He’s great uncle…that’s all I can say…”

We continued our drinking in silence…Uncle Daejun has always been on the quiet side, but his presence is enough for me…he was the father figure in my life.

I woke up at the middle of the night and as I passed the guest bedroom, I heard Aunt Corrine and Uncle Daejun talking.

“I can’t believe he would do that to us…” Aunt Corrine was crying?

“Honey…it’s his life…”

“It’s not right! How am I gonna face Dorine when I die? How can I tell her that her son is living in filth with a guy? I can’t do that Dae…” her sobs became louder. “It’s either us or that guy! He has to choose!”

Choose?

 

Another update less than 24hours...ideas kept coming so I just had to post this up...

A hurdle for our MarkJin...would they overcome this? Stay tuned for the next update!!!

Flood the comment box!!

BBYONG!!!