CHAPTER 14

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Mark POV

Being in a relationship with Jinyoung was easy if I have to be honest…we clicked in so many way…we could just hang out at his place or mine doing nothing with him reading and I’m on my game and neither of us said anything. He’s not clingy unlike the girls I’ve dated before…and the …it was mind blowing to say the least!

Sure I have less s to play with but with a man was different and I’m loving it. Jinyoung was versatile as in he could be top or bottom and me…I guess I’m versatile too. The first time Jinyoung ed me was indescribable…it was undoubtedly painful…imagine a baseball bat poking through your …I had tears in my eyes. Jinyoung wanted to stop but I say we could go on and he was gentle (I didn’t want him to see as a , mind you the pun!)…and after a while, the pain was gone and got replaced with pleasure and it was over the top. Every time Jinyoung’s hit my prostate, I was seeing stars.

No one at this moment knew about us…no even Jaebum. We hang out a few times together but he didn’t suspect anything since we tried to keep down when there’s people around. I felt guilty hiding this from him but I had no other choice, I’m not ready to tell the people around me yet.

It’s afternoon so Jinyoung and I decided to have our lunch over at a place owned by one of my friends. We drove over since the restaurant was downtown, a little bit far from our company.

“Mark!” A young woman greeted us at the counter. She came over and gave me a hug.

“Hey Jessica…”

“Dude! You haven’t been here for ages…” she said with a big smile on her face. Amber was a close friend of mine; we knew each other since college.

“Been busy with work…I got transferred…”

“Yeah…Jaebum told me couple of days ago…” she looked at Jinyoung standing next to me. “Who is this?”

“This is Park Jinyoung…a friend…and actually my superior…”

“Well, hi…I’m Jessica…”

Jinyoung POV

Jessica was a great person I must say. She’s lovely and has a bright personality. I was a little disappointed when Mark introduced us and told her that I’m a friend instead of boyfriend but I just whisked that away thinking it might still be too early for him…I am an understanding boyfriend after all (invisible hair flip here). Taking a seat at a table at the far corner of the café, I was ready for lunch…I was starving.

“So, how do you like the food?” Mark asked as we’re eating.

“Quite great actually…I’ve never had South American food before but I’m liking it so far…” I said as I took a bite of my empanadas.

“Jessica is a great cook…she travelled the world and end up opening her own café…”

“That’s cool…”

We were talking and I noticed a smudge of sauce at the corner of Mark’s mouth.

“What?” he asked, looking at me as I was staring at him.

“You got something here…”

I was about to wipe it away with my thumb when Mark pushed my hands away with his eyes wondering around.

“It’s okay…I’ll do it…” he took a napkin and wiped his mouth clean.

I don’t know why but I felt so offended by his action. Is it that wrong? No one was looking and he’s being paranoid for no reason. Suddenly I don’t feel like eating anymore.

Mark POV

The car ride back was quiet…too quiet actually. I know that Jinyoung was upset with me but what if people saw that? They will talk and one thing lead to another…I can’t risk that.

“Jinyoung ah…” I said, glancing at him over at the passenger seat.

But he just ignored me, staring outside the window. I put my hand on top of his but he pulled away.

“Jinyoung ah…babe…”

“Just drive Mark…we can talk later…”

Ok, he’s really pissed off.

We arrived at the building’s parking lot 20 minutes later and when Jinyoung was about to get out, I grabbed his hand.

“So you want to touch me now? People could see this…” he glared at me, pulling his hand back.

“Jinyoung ah…look, I’m sorry okay…it’s just that…it’s public place…and people could see…”

“Sure, whatever…” he said getting out of the car and slammed the door close.

“Jinyoung…”

I hurriedly got out and chased after him.

Jinyoung POV

I know I shouldn’t be angry but I did…straight guys could do that too right? I did it to Jackson all the time and people don’t actually mind, even if we’re in the middle of a crowd.

I was about to reach the entrance when Mark grabbed my hand again and pulled me aside to the corner, away from the open space.

“Look, I’m sorry okay? I’m still new with this…”

“It’s not an excuse…you make it as if I was filthy…”

“Babe please…I’m really sorry if I made you feel that way…trust me that was the last thing I would think of you…please don’t be mad ok? Next time we go out, I’ll let you wipe my mouth, my cheek everything…I’m trying to adjust here…” he said, holding my hand tightly. “Please…”

Somehow his words made me soft a little…the anger I was feeling slowly fading away…and the way he looked at me with those pleading eyes…maybe I was a little bit over reacting to the whole thing.

“You said that we’ll be going on my pace…I’m trying to take baby steps here…”

“Fine…” I laced our finger together. “Just don’t do it again…”

“I won’t…”

He leaned over and kissed my lips.

“We’re still outside…” I said.

“There’s no one around…” he grinned.

I dunno how long I could stay this way with Mark…I love him, but it’s not easy dating a closeted guy but I’m really trying to bring him out.

We were walking towards the elevator when we met with Jaebum.

“Just got back from lunch?” he asked.

“Yeah…Mark took me to this place own by his friend…Jessica…” I said as we stepped into the elevator together. There’s only the three of us inside.

“Oh…Jessica…” Jaebum turned to Mark. “So, how’s the feeling meeting your ex huh? I bet you’re kicking yourself for breaking up with her…she got even beautiful now…” Jaebum nudged him on the side.

An ex? Really?

Mark POV

Stupid Jaebum! Why did he have to open his mouth like that? I glanced over at Jinyoung and our eyes met and he just looked away. I have some explaining to do. When the elevator stopped and Jaebum walked out, I quickly pushed the close button and there’s only me and Jinyoung were inside.

“She was an ex huh? Nice…” Jinyoung crossed his arms.

“We’re friends before dating and I don’t think you want to know that…”

“Well, I did…but then again, she’s your ex…a past…should I be worried though?”

“Nope…not when I got this…” I grabbed his and gave it a squeeze. “Its more than enough for me…”

“ert…” he playfully swatted my hands.

I’m so glad that Jinyoung is not the type that got jealous easily.

 

Short update...been stuck for a while, that damn writers' block!!!

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box.

BBYONG!!!