CHAPTER 10

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

“I’m so glad we’re done for next month’s issue…” Jinyoung said, leaning against his seat. “Time to think about the next one…”

“Oppa, how’s Lee Min Jung? Is she nice?” Chaeyoung asked, pushing a clothes rack towards the storage.

“The nicest…she was a stunner…I was getting star struck while interviewing her…” Jinyoung giggled. “And Jackson was drooling behind the camera…”

“Hey, she was a goddess…blame me for it…” Jackson retorted.

Mr. Kim walked in as the office was busy talking among themselves.

“Good evening kids…” he said, twirling his flowy blouse. “Gather around…I have good news…”

The whole crew huddled together in front of the stairs to his office.

“Now…” he took off his shades. “As you can see, JStyle is steadily climbing up the charts of popular magazines in the country…”

“Go JStyle!” Jackson cheered.

“Nice Jackson!” Mr. Kim winked. “And for the past couple of months we’ve been working our off for it…and as for today…JStyle is officially took the number one spot!”

The whole office roared with cheers.

“And as a token of appreciation…we’re gonna celebrate tonight!”

Another wave of cheers.

“We’re gonna hit the trendiest club in town and have fun! Get ready for a night of celebration people! Clear up your schedule cause we’re gonna play all night long…everyone included…and that means you too Park Jinyoung.”

 

Jinyoung POV

I looked at Mark and he was smiling. Looks like I can’t escape.

“I guess club wasn’t your thing?” he asked as we went back to our desks.

“I try to avoid it as much as I can…”

“Why? Bad experience?”

“Not really…I’ve done my fair share of clubbing during college…and I’m getting kinda sick of it…”

“It wouldn’t hurt going there once in a while…”

“Yeah…but I prefer the comfort of my home more…I can always blare up my speakers if I want to dance…”

“You dance?” he stared at me in amazement.

“A little…I took a few classes before…college…”

“You didn’t tell me that…”

“Well, you didn’t ask…”

Mark POV

“Well, you didn’t ask…” Jinyoung said with a smile.

Looking back, Jinyoung did have a killer moves…the way he danced when he was Jenny played in my mind…his movement is smooth and dare I say y.

“What are you thinking about?” his voice snapped me out of my thought.

“Um…nothing…”

“He just thinking about the girls he wanna hit when we’re going to the club tonight…” Jackson chipped in, nudging my shoulder.

“Shut up Jacks!”

“Hey, we’ll see if my words are true or not…” he winked and walked away.

“I know for sure he gonna get wasted…” Jinyoung shook his head.

“He’s your best friend after all…”

“Yea…unfortunately…”

“I guess you’ll be coming tonight then?”

“I have to…otherwise that guy…” he looked at Mr. Kim’s office. “Will kill me with his precious designer shoes…”

That night…

Club Seven was one of the top clubs in the city and the crew of JStyle was already inside enjoying themselves to celebrate the glorious winning.

“To JStyle…” Kim Heechul led the toast. “To our hardworking team and I’m so proud of all of you…”

Glasses clink together and the party started.

Jinyoung POV

“This place never changed…” I looked around the VIP section and remembered everything. I used to party and hang out a lot here.

“You’ve been here before?” Mark leaned over as the loud music filled the club.

“Yeah…quite a lot actually…”

“His ex-boyfriend owned this place…” Nayeon piped in, squeezing herself between Mark and me.

Nice move Nayeon! I glared at her but she just ignored me…that witch!

“Your ex?” Mark stared at me.

“Um…yeah…we used to date back when I was in college…he just started the club business…”

“And now he owned a few more around the city…” Nayeon said, sipping her margarita. “Wooyoung oppa!” Nayeon jumped up.

I looked over and saw my ex Wooyoung hyung, walking towards our booth.

“Hey Nayeon…” he hugged her, kissing her cheek. “Looking great…”

“You too oppa…” she squealed.

I got up and went to him. We’ve broke up years ago but Wooyoung hyung is still one of my good friend over the years.

“Hey hyung…”

“I heard from Dowoon you’re coming tonight…”

“Hyung, meet my boss, Kim Heechul…hyungnim, this is Jang Wooyoung, owner of this club.”

The two men shake hands.

“Great place you have here Wooyoung ssi…I didn’t know my assistant had connection…” Mr. Kim looked at me.

“Well, we went back a long time ago…” Wooyoung hyung smiled.

“And these are my colleagues…Momo, Jihyo, Chaeyeon, Jungyeon, Hani noona and Mark…Jackson is here just now but I guess he’s somewhere down at the dance floor.”

“Hi…make yourself comfortable…first round is on the house since all of you are Jinyoung’s friends…” Wooyoung hyung side hugged me….he’s still as nice as ever.

Mark POV

I watched as Jinyoung and his ex-boyfriend slash club owner talking and I saw Jinyoung blushed a little…and somehow that made me a little uncomfortable. Why? I dunno…those little touches on the knees, pats on the arms…I just wished he would stop doing that.

“I always wonder why they broke up…” Nayeon said, sitting next to me. Our eyes went to Jinyoung and Wooyoung across the table.

“Jinyoung didn’t tell you? I thought you know everything about him…” I nudged her a little.

“Yeah…but Jinyoung always said that they broke up on mutual decision…incompatibility…but I see differently…”

I could see Jinyoung covering his mouth, laughing as Wooyoung whispered to him and getting comfortable. I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way but I did…and I hate it.

“Looks like someone gonna get banged tonight then…”

I hope Jinyoung didn’t leave with him.

Nayeon and Mark were talking when a girl came to their table.

“Nayeon ah!” she beamed.

“Irene!!!!”

The two girls hugged.

“What are you doing here?” Nayeon asked, pulling Irene to empty seat next to her.

“I just got ditch by a jerk…” Irene said, eyeing the man next to Nayeon. “I guess the whole office is here tonight?”

“Our magazine just nabbed the first spot…so it’s time to celebrate…oh, I almost forgot, this is Mark, the newest addition to our crew…Mark, this is Irene…she’s the executive over at RV Inc. …”

Jinyoung POV

“You shouldn’t do that hyung!” I smacked Wooyoung’s arm. “Poor guy…you know he wanted you…”

“But I had to test him a little…you know I hate player and Minjun was the biggest player out there…” he grinned.

“But you liked him anyway…”

“I know…hey, I gotta go…nice catching up with you Jinyoung ah…I’ll see you later ok?”

“Say hi to Minjun hyung for me…”

Wooyoung hyung left and I looked around there’s only me, Jihyo, Momo and Mark at the table…and another girl that I’ve never seen before.

“Who is that?” I asked Momo.

“Nayeon unnie’s friend from RV Inc.…she’s so into Mark I gotta tell you…” Momo said, sipping her drinks.

I looked and she was right…the girl’s body language said it all, she definitely wanted him. I stayed as the girls head down for the dance floor and soon I was regretting declining Jihyo’s offer for a dance.

Mark was sitting super close to the girl and she had her hands on him, whispering only gods know what to him…our eyes met for a brief second and I looked away. I’ve had enough of the scene so I decided I just need to get away. I got up and head down to the dance floor. Time to release the stress.

Mark POV

I saw Jinyoung left and I instantly got anxious. Did he go to see that guy? What if they left the club together?

“So, you want to grab coffee or something later? I’m totally free right now…” Irene said, scooting closer to me. Too close…I usually don’t mind girls making their moves on me but not right now…not when I don’t know where Jinyoung had disappeared to.

“Um…Irene ssi, will you excuse me for a sec? I need to check on something…” I wiggled out of her arms and made my way to the stairs.

My eyes scanned around the dance floor but I couldn’t spot Jinyoung anywhere. I walked down the stairs slowly, keeping my eyes open for him and then I saw him. Jinyoung was among the crowd, dancing away. As I went closer, I saw a guy making his moves towards Jinyoung and clearly he wasn’t really comfortable with it. He tried to push the guy away but he kept coming. It’s time for me to step right in.

“C’mon baby…it’s just dance…” he said, pulling Jinyoung towards him.

“No thanks…I’d rather be alone…” Jinyoung declined.

I went behind Jinyoung and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Hey babe…sorry to keep you waiting alone down here…got some business to settle…” I said, hooking my head on his shoulder.

“Oh…” Jinyoung was clearly shocked to see me but he just stayed calm. “Glad that you’re on time…”

“Beat it man! This one is mine…” I glared at the guy.

“Fine! Damn it!” he raised his hands up in defeat and walked away.

Jinyoung turned around and we were standing chest to chest as people were surrounding us on the floor.

Jinyoung POV

“Thank you for saving me…some guys just don’t take no for an answer.” I said as we swayed. I tried keeping our distance but it’s difficult when you have these people around you moving around, nudging you every now and then.

“Who can blame them though? You look great tonight…” he leaned closer.

His sultry voice made shiver run down to my spine. Are my pants this tight when I wore them? Oh god please don’t let me embarrassed myself here right now.

“I’m serious Jinyoung…you did look great tonight…” he said again.

“Are you flirting with me Mark?” I stared at him.

“What if I did?”

“Cut it out…I don’t flirt with straight guy…maybe you should go back to that girl you were talking just now…”

His eyes never left mine.

“I think I want to stay here and dance with you…”

“Mark…”

“Jinyoung…”

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

“You better move that body Jinyoung…”

Mark moved his body to the music and soon I was following him. This feels like a dream to me…Mark here dancing with me. If this is a dream, someone please don’t wake me up. Here we go…

Mark POV

The way Jinyoung moved was quite sensual I must say…the way he groove to the music, it’s hard to take my eyes off him. I know I’m kinda stepping into an unknown boundary with him but I honestly don’t care. I just like the idea of me and Jinyoung here, together instead of him with another guy. We were lost in the music and feeling Jinyoung sticking up to me was wonderful.

“Having fun?” he whispered.

“Oh yeah…” I nodded.

I never knew it would be this wonderful dancing with a guy…or is it the fact that it was Jinyoung who’s in front of me.

Hooking my hands around his neck, I pulled him closer…our chest met and our faces just inches away from one another.

“Jinyoung ah…”

“Hey, you better stop before these ladies here think you’re gay or something…or you’ll miss a chance banging a chick…” he said, trying to get away.

But I locked my hands, still firm behind his neck.

“I don’t care about any chick…” who cares about them anyway? Certainly not me. Not when I got this guy in front of me right now.

“Okay, you’re freaking me out…are you drunk?”

“Nope…sober enough to do this…”

“Do what?”

Before he could finish, I closed our distance and kissed him on the lips.

 

THEY KISSED!!!!!

What will happen next? Stay tuned!!!

So, what do you guys think of the story so far? I hope I didn't get anyone bored with my writings and I tried to keep this story as fun and exciting as I can...your comments made me smile every single time so keep it coming...the longer the better!!! >_<

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!