I Still Like You (Donghae)

Drabble Collection! :D

Donghae knew she was cruel. He had been loving and caring to her and yet she had always been with another, and even though she said her heart belonged to him, it had all been a lie. When the other man finally came back, Donghae was pushed to the side and forgotten. Like an old toy that had been discarded after finding a new and better one. Donghae wondered how she did it, how she learned not to care.

Donghae knew she didn’t love him. Even though he told her that he had fallen to deep and that he still loved her after she had left him, she never made any attempt to come back. He saw her face from time to time, sometimes walking in his direction and making it seem like he had come back to him, but it was all in vain for she acted as if he didn’t exist and she hadn’t broken his heart.

Donghae knew it was dumb. He knew it was pointless to wait for someone who had caused him so much pain, and yet he still found himself calling her phone number every night, telling her to stay healthy and to eat a lot. She never responded, but he had learned to accept that and was at least glad at the thought that maybe she was reading his letters full of love and sincerity.

Donghae knew it wasn’t fair that he liked someone who didn’t like him back. But life wasn’t fair, was it?