Fireworks (SungminxSunny)

Drabble Collection! :D

“The fireworks are about to start soon, unnie! Bye bye!”

Sunny watched as the rest of SMtown left to go see the fireworks in the field. She didn’t mind being left alone since she didn’t want to spoil anyone else’s fun by making them stay behind with her.

Everything was fine until she walked back to the car to find the doors locked and the rest of the members nowhere in sight. That’s when she started panicking. The others had said the fireworks would start in five minutes and it had taken her two just to walk back to the car.

She was walking through the crowds trying to find anyone who looked familiar when there was an explosive sound overhead and Sunny felt her heart almost leap out of her chest at the loud sound. Willing herself to be strong she attempted to move forward again but another firework went off, and then more.

Sunny suddenly felt a sweat break out on her forehead and she was finding it hard to breathe. She crouched down on the ground with her hands over her ears in an attempt to block out the sounds.

Tears had begun to roll down her face when she heard someone faintly call out her name. Strong arms enveloped her and two hands were placed over her ears which blocked most of the noise. She buried deeper into the person’s chest and smiled at the security she felt in their arms.

After what felt like an hour but had only been a few minutes she felt the arms release her and soft hands wipe away the leftover tears. She smiled.

“Thanks Sungmin.”