Shirt (Sungmin, EunhyukxDonghae)

Drabble Collection! :D

It was a horrible thing, a creature right out of hell that the devil had sent to punish Sungmin for whichever crime he had committed. Not giving a homeless man some spare change? Forgetting to feed the cats? Not doing his homework? Sungmin always knew his old math teacher would be out to get him.

The punishment came in the form of a hideous neon blue t-shirt with a monkey in a hula skirt on it. And the skinny dancing man that was wearing it.

The shirt truthfully wasn’t that bad. Even though Zhou Mi had threatened to burn it one day, or bedazzle it, and Sungmin wasn’t sure which was worse, it wasn’t like Sungmin hated someone for the clothes they wore. The only reason Sungmin hated that dreadful shirt was because Eunhyuk didn’t take the damn thing off.

It had been a week since Donghae had given Eunhyuk that shirt and Eunhyuk hadn’t removed said piece of clothing off since. Not even once had he washed it, even through sports, through variety shows, through hour long dance practices…

If you knew Super Junior’s dancing machine, you would know the horrible odor that came off of him and was now unfortunately sticking to his clothing.

That shirt smelled like Eunhyuk’s feet, which were bad enough on their own, and Sungmin was tempted to use his martial arts skills on Eunhyuk and wrestle it off him. He wasn’t sure he would like it though.

“LEE HYUKJAE. TAKE THAT HORRIBLE THING OFF RIGHT NOW!”

“Hey, take that back! Donghae’s shirt isn’t horrible,” Eunhyuk was pouting and Sungmin was ready for murder.

“To hell it’s not! Have you gotten used to your feet smell that you haven’t noticed that that thing stinks like hell?” Sungmin yelled. Eunhyuk looked hurt but Sungmin was feeling too nauseous over the smell that he didn’t care.

“Hyukkie-Sungmin hyung, what are you doing?” Donghae walked into their room to find Sungmin had Eunhyuk on his stomach with his arms pinned over his head while Sungmin attempted to wrestle the shirt off, which wasn’t too easy since he was suddenly feeling light headed.

“Oh nothing Hae, just trying to-what in the world are you wearing.”

Donghae grinned at the staring Sungmin and twirled, showing off his neon blue shirt with a fish on it that matched Eunhyuks. “Do you like it? It’s a couple tee with Hyukkie!” He said grinning as he hopped over to Eunhyuk, pulled him up and showed off their matching shirts to Sungmin.

“… You two really do match,” Sungmin grumbled as a similar smell was coming off of Donghae. “I think you two really need to clean those shirts.”

The two glanced at each other before simultaneously smelling each other. “… Why?”

Sungmin face palmed.