Favorite Customer

The Moonlight Visit

"I'm telling you, Nayeon. I know what I saw." The tall girl paced around her apartment, getting ready for her shift as she was explaining to her friend about the event that occurred last night. She, herself, couldn't believe what had happened but it felt too real to doubt it. However, her friend didn't agree with her explanations. 

"Jeongyeon. Vampires aren't real. You were probably just dreaming about it."

"It was sure as hell not a dream. Why won't you believe me!?" She asked as she packed her things into her bag while holding the phone between her ear and shoulder, becoming frustrated that Nayeon wasn't budging at all.

"Cause It makes no sense. Anyways, don't you have a shift to go to?" 

Jeongyeon sighed as she zipped up her bag. Maybe Nayeon was right. Maybe it was just a really weird dream after all. "Yeah. I'm heading out right now."

"Don't be upset, okay? I'll talk to you later."

"See ya." They both hung up the call as Jeongyeon threw the strap over her shoulder. As she was about to leave her home, she remembered that she had to get her water bottle from the fridge. The red head jogged on over to the kitchen, opening up the fridge to grab the bottle as she noticed the bone on the plate. She narrowed her eyes at her evidence before she muttered "She is real."

---

Jeongyeon spent the day serving the customers at her father's restaurant. She carried the orders accordingly and placed them at each table. She kept going back and forth from the kitchen to the dining area for several hours. Eventually, there was only one hour left until closing but the place was still pact since it was a really well known joint. As she passing by the break room, she heard a loud noise though the door. She stopped her stroll and closed her eyes, knowing exactly the cause of it. "Oh God, don't tell me..."

She walked back to the door and turned the knob before walking in slowly. She scanned around the room before noticing the familiar figure sitting on the table without a care. The slit on the side of her dress exposed her beautifully toned legs as she crossed them, causing Jeongyeon to be astonished as her jaw dropped.

"You know, you really shouldn't be leaving your windows open like that." The young vampire smirked as Jeongyeon was trying to find the words to respond.

"H-How the hell did you find me here?!"

Tzuyu tapped her nose with her index finger as she let out a soft giggle. "I know your scent."

"My scent?" Jeongyeon blinked before shaking her head quickly. "What are you doing here?!"

"I got hungry again." She pouted slyly, trying to be cute for the waitress.

"Do you not get fed at home?"

"I do but human food is much more interesting." She smiled proudly as she sat up straight.

"Oh no..I am not feeding you again especially if you're not gonna pay for anything!" Jeongyeon said sternly, making Tzuyu hop off the table and use her speed powers to face Jeongyeon. She got so close in just a matter of seconds that Jeongyeon could almost feel her face completely flush red but she had to stay strong and not comply to the vampire's demands.

"Jeongie..." She said with a teasing, whiny-like voice as she traced Jeongyeon's arm with her fingers, giving her a stare that was too hard to resist. She finally whispered the last part. "Feed me.."

"A-alright. I will. " Jeongyeon said in defeat as she sighed. " J-just stay put. I can't have anyone know you're here."

"Oh? Are you the only one who can look at me now?" She said as she batted her eyelashes as Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"You are impossible. I swear." And with that she headed out to fetch some food for the vampire as Tzuyu went to go back to the table and waited. As soon as Jeongyeon reached to the kitchen, she waited for one of the chefs to finish up making a dish. She grabbed the plate once it was ready to be served and head back to the break room. Tzuyu's smile brightened at the sight of the food and she held her arms out as Jeongyeon handed the plate over to her. She really couldn't help but find her reaction to be quite adorable.

"Thank you!!" She started to eat her dinner with delight as Jeongyeon sat in front of her, leaning against the chair and watched her in awe. She decided to have some small talk to get to know her more.

"So..how old are you?"

Tzuyu took the time to chew before swallowing. "118!"

Jeongyeon eyes widened. "118?! W-wow, you look...barely a day over 100.."

She giggled at her comment. "Thanks! I get that a lot. And you?"

Jeongyeon puffed her cheeks as she adjusted her seat. "I'm just...20."

"Oh...you look at least 103."

Jeongyeon frowned at her as she growled. "Are you done yet?"

Before the vampire cause answer, Jeongyeon heard the sound of her father yelling. "Jeongyeon!"

She gasped in panic as she glanced back at Tzuyu. "Quick! Hide!"

"Where?!" She asked as she chewed. Jeongyeon hurriedly led her to the cabinet as she hid the vampire inside before the head chef entered the room. She ran over to the door and pretend that nothing was abnormal. 

"Jeongyeon!" Her father said as soon as he approached her. " I have a table that said they didn't get their food yet."

"Really?" She scratched her head as if she was confused and didn't deliberately give away the food to Tzuyu. "I don't think I ever got the meal from the kitchen."

"Oh." His reaction was a bit surprised, considering his team of chefs were top of the line and never missed an order.

"Are you sure?"

"Postive." She nodded, hoping the excuse will work on her father.

"Well, then I guess the cooks probably forgot. I'll go ask them to make another one."

"Yeah, you do that dad." She gave him a nervous smile as he looked at her with a bit of disbelief , but nonetheless  he decided to brush it off and leave the break room.

Once he was gone, Joengyeon sighed in relief, walking back to the cabinet to get Tzuyu out from the cramped space. As soon as she opened the door, she witnessed her laughing with joy at the cobweb. 

"Are you talking.. to a spider?"

Tzuyu looked at her and nodded eagerly. "Yeah and apparently he's been living here for five months! He finds it cozy here! And he makes the best jokes. " She turned to the spider before giggling again.

"What are you guys laughing about now?"

"You."

"Alright, get the hell out of here." She pointed for Tzuyu to leave as the vampire got out as ordered.

"Well that was fun."

"Fun? All you did was drive me crazy and almost got me in trouble!"

"Ah! And that, my little mortal, is the fun part." She winked as Jeongyeon rubbed her face in aggravation. 

"Seriously, you need to go. I gotta get back to work."

Tzuyu nodded as she wrapped her arms around her neck securely before leaning in slowly. "Just..one more thing.." 

Their faces got closer and closer as Jeongyeon timidly placed her hands on her thin waist and closed her eyes, tilting her head to the side.They were just about to have their lips connect before they heard another yell. 

"Jeongyeon!" Her father's footsteps were getting louder as Tzuyu quickly backed away and transformed herself into a bat , flying out off the window before she could be seen by the head chef.

"Young lady, you got customers to serve." He said as he wagged his finger at her. 

Jeongyeon, who was still dazed, tried answer her father. "R-right. I'll be right out."

Her father shook his head before leaving the room once more. Jeongyeon turned to look at the window before shutting it closed as she head back to her shift.

"Damn it.."

___________________________________________

Aww poor Jeongyeon!

And yeah I had some time to write today ^^

Thank you all for the support on this new fic. I hope to continue to make it interesting >:)

Also if you guys want to contact me, you guys can talk to me at twitter, @Jannietimmie

Please comment and subscribe <3

Love you all <3333

-JanJan^^